• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think the mystery Org XIII member is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It isn't an Organization XIII member. The black coat is typically tied to Xehanort-shenanigans, not just Organization XIII.

The coat isn't exactly like the original black coat, either. The zipper has an odd heart shaped emblem on it that makes it distinctive from the normal black coat.

It is not Demyx, Axel, or Sora. The voice actor alone disproves that.

The theory is that it is the Master of Masters or the 6th Apprentice/not!Foreteller.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I personally believe that the Organisation cloak character is the 6th Apprentice. Out of jealousy and spite, he may have pitted his former allies against each other. It's also not out of the question to assume that Ephemera and Skuld also work for this nut job. After all, they both seem more curious of The Book of Prophecies and Foreteller shenanigans than they need to be. But again, that's just my personal take based on the current trailer.

Seighart

Awards
I hope it's the sixth, but i'm thinking its Ephemera from another time. Simply because of the Dandelion...and that he was the first to disappear.

EmperorPersuit

It's hard to say, but I think it's the 6th, because the MoM is gone. If he really is a Dandelion and come to the other world, he may be lingering around in the dream world. ^^

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I change my mind, I now think that it's the Master of Masters. Sure, Chirithy states "He who created me dissapeared." but that's from Chirithy's perspective. We never see a Chirithy with any of the Foreteller's whenever they were talking to the Hooded figure. It'd probably give credence as to why the Foreteller's are willing to listen to the hooded figure because he is the Master of Masters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope it's the sixth, but i'm thinking its Ephemera from another time. Simply because of the Dandelion...and that he was the first to disappear.

He was the first to disappear because Ava had already sent him to what she calls "the outside world" (which we all believe is the Realm of Sleep) to be the one to greet the others there.

The Dandelion thing isn't something Ephemera knows he is referred to (at least from what we've seen). It is something Ava called him when he was already gone, and then later what she calls all of the Keyblade wielders.

It is certainly a possibility, but I don't think it is the most likely one when we still have the 6th Apprentice who we know nothing about and then the Master of Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back