• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think the two mystery leaders are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

We know that Skuld, Ephemera and Ventus are 3 out of the 5 leaders we know, but who do you think the other two are? i heared silly rumors like it's Terra and Aqua , or Eraqes and Xehanort, i want new characters to be the two other leaders

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It'll more than likely be new characters. Ventus was probably part of the X narrative to give context to his backstory before he met Xehanort.

Luxu

Awards
One of them is most likely our Player (They are qualified for the job after all...), however I don't know who No.5 might be. Considering the story that is being made for them is "Not done yet".

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's not Player. The new Union Leaders were told to keep what happened during the war a secret and Player's one of the people meant to be kept in the dark.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I genuinely think one of them will be Kairi's grandmother. Either UX really plays 100 years before KH1 or there will be another explanation, I'm not posting a full-out theory, but I think it's possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I genuinely think one of them will be Kairi's grandmother. Either UX really plays 100 years before KH1 or there will be another explanation, I'm not posting a full-out theory, but I think it's possible.
yeah i leaning towards what you saying i really think it kairi grandmother as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back