• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

I have no idea...I'm really not aware of the timeline at the moment in BBS. Anyone else know?
It was before the Eraqus battle.

You have to assume its Adult Riku, because when Terra looks at Riku, he sees he mystery man, who turns around and turns into KH2 Riku, and then back to Young Riku.

The game makes you assume its Adult Riku.

xion93

it could probably be the silver hair dude aka xehanort because how else does the armor appear with his in radiant garden cause aqua has hers on when she is in that place with ventus and mickey saves them then she probably goes looking for terra who is now xehanort you get wat im saying

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Are you sure there will be a secret boss?
If there is (yes probably?) I have no idea who he could be. I don't want to fight Sora. sorabasically

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Maybe it's Mickey. As a "joke".

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Mystery man's hair isn't completely white like Terranort...

Riku still kinda has bangs..

The color of the characters is darkened...the sun was setting in DI...so things were darker than normal.

Romi

Either one of the following:
-A future form of Xehanort
-Future Sora/Sora himself
-Future Riku/Riku himself
-The mysterious silver-haired fellow Terra saw in place of Riku (don't know whether it is really Riku yet or not)

From the music I've heard, it sounds like a hybrid of Destati and Fate of the Unknown.

T

The Spoiler

I dont see how it could be a future Sora or a future Riku, or a past Xehanort.

Why hasnt anyone fought it yet? Is it even possible to get to Castle Oblivion or did it get cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back