• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axels_girl

Website
www.geocities.com

This question came up in my mind earlier on today and I decided to make a poll out of it.

Who do you think would be better at cuddling? Whcih character would you like to cuddle with?

Axel

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Aerith

axels_girl

Website
www.geocities.com
Excuse a moi' for asking people's opinion's on which KH 2 character would be good at cuddling! Yeesh!

( I quit doing chat forums for a couple of years and now I suddenly remember why. *fumes*)

Now i definately could use some cuddling. Anyone up for it? ;__;

Last edited:

axels_girl

Website
www.geocities.com
Yay! Some one who isn't a jerk! :: hugs Riku_aus_lover :: Thank you for that post!!

By the way, to the two idiots who kept on saying "this post is pointless," -- It's a thing called "whimsical thinking" and it was for FUN. You should try making those some time. Maybe you two wouldn't be such butt wpes! Nyah!

Last edited:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lol ok this is fun, I think Sora would be a nice cuddler because he's sweet and fun. And hot. Too bad I don't know any guys that would be a good cuddler like Sora lol :D

Sora's star

Kairi's Heart said:
lol ok this is fun, I think Sora would be a nice cuddler because he's sweet and fun. And hot. Too bad I don't know any guys that would be a good cuddler like Sora lol :D

Me too.Ichoose Sora all the way:) He is just so cute!!.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
axels_girl said:

This question came up in my mind earlier on today and I decided to make a poll out of it.

Who do you think would be better at cuddling? Whcih character would you like to cuddle with?

Axel

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Aerith

*sigh* nobody listens to me when i keep saying that these threads get more and more pointless with the n00bs invading KHI.

Honestly, you dont even have namine up their so i cant even consider a choice, i wont flame you, i can get banned and like most members, their getting warnings and not knowing the reasons. Lastly if namine was on the subject then yea i would choose her =3.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
axels_girl said:

Axel

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Aerith

Wow, I don't like to be mean but after this topic you might as well kill yourself. Do you have any life at all?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i would go with a real life girl not a computer character like how would you hug her print her out and hug her *WIERDO* *WIERDO*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back