• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'm sorry, I mean absolutely no disrespect to the admin team, but how is it that the maker of this thread (who is new) got reprimanded there and the "You might as well kill yourself" person didn't? The latter person was bang out of order there as far as I can see.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
~DanseMacabre~ said:
I'm sorry, I mean absolutely no disrespect to the admin team, but how is it that the maker of this thread (who is new) got reprimanded there and the "You might as well kill yourself" person didn't? The latter person was bang out of order there as far as I can see.

Thank you. I agree. I think that kid who said you should go kill yourself should get warned or something. That reply just pissed me off.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
~DanseMacabre~ said:
Yah person who said"You should kill yourself " should get a warning.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
master of keys said:
Yah person who said"You should kill yourself " should get a warning.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm thinking about PMing him about this. For some reason, that remark got me pissed off.

EDIT: I just reported a bad post. Hopefully somebody gives KH Playa a warninng.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
xCursedXRebellionx said:
I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm thinking about PMing him about this. For some reason, that remark got me pissed off.

EDIT: I just reported a bad post. Hopefully somebody gives KH Playa a warninng.

Its ok man i think he got the message when everyone ot mad at him no need to PM him.

C

Charlie

dejah said:
lol. For all those who are saying " WTF do you have a life at all?"

I Say that back to you. what the fluck are you doing on the forums? go shoo. get a life. stop being so hypocritical.

stop picking on her. it's a n00bish thing to do.

and for the thread. i would cuddle with Axel. because he's sexy. =X

-FLUCK-sorry but I just had to say that.
Now anyway I say that this is a good thread because-
1# There have been obviously alot of people posting on it
2# It starts heated pointless arguments that are absolutely entertaining to anyone who looks at them

+I agree with dejah because of the fact that I'm literally obsessed with Axel *tries to hold back struggling fan girl chibi*

:cool:

C

Charlie

RikusGirl55 said:
riku and why are you guys being so mean?
-Easy-because everyone has different opinions
-half of the people loving it
-& the other 50% considering it as spam

(including this post, but I figured that I might as well answer your question eventhough the comments pretty much speak for themselves)

O

Oberon

Wow, how does your friend POST FOR YOU? Sorry, but that is just very wierd... I would go sit in a corner for the rest of my life if I were you.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Sora........i would cuddle with him. Although i know a boy who looks like him, but If Sora were real, I'd cuddle. He's probably all warm inside.....by the way stop jumping on this person's thread. Its for fun. grow up and have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back