• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want in KH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

Hate to burst most of your bubbles, but TN said that he probably won't be using any IX characters (mostly 'cause he didn't design them) and that there would be no FF worlds - just Disney worlds of original ones.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
Kizzyke, Cid, Cid and Cid are not the same person, i asked that question alot too...

I remember the like Biggs and Wedge, they're in sooo many FF games but each time you see them they aren't connected.

And yeah! i would love to heve Ozma (or whatever it's called) and a boss/enemy in the game, and i foegot Vincent (oops!) and Seymour(I wuv u Seymour! XD) But i would , personally, like to have Abbyss Worm as a boss, for to me, he is my favourite fiend in the whole FF empire :p

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
There i go, done it again, you know, i should really read the whole thread before i reply, but thats to that person somewhere up top who said my last reply in a smaller paragraph...

I would actually like seeing some FF monsters in KH, it would mix it up a little i think, i mean, theres nothing like slashing a few Wraiths or Ash's with Auron or Cloud on your team right?

Wait! iv'e had a thought...know who i would really like to see on it?? Serge from Chronocross, i love that game, even though it only came out in the US. And Harle. Not Kid, i hate Kid. And that dude from C-Trigger.

kizzyke

angel riku angel said:
Kizzyke, Cid, Cid and Cid are not the same person, i asked that question alot too...
okay....thx...but still...
everyone in here says something different...

i'll stick with Tidus, yuna, rinoa,...
doesn't really matter...
as long as the game's good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back