• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Story wise Aqua Riku and Mickey which is most likely to happen. But why not have all these characters and more in the marigin arena make it like days with mutable playable characters in mission modes or just arena battles would love this. Terra and Riku VS giant Unversed/Heartless boss = Insta WIN

Last edited:

bluefroggygirl

Aqua and Kairi.

I'd love to play more as Aqua and I really want Kairi to finally get some roles in the series so I think they'd both be great.

I don't think I'd want to play as Mickey because in Days he was quite boring to play with and I'd rather you play as KH characters in the series, not Disney characters x_x

and Riku has 3D, he should be good with that xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Aqua and Kairi.

I'd love to play more as Aqua and I really want Kairi to finally get some roles in the series so I think they'd both be great.
Dob't sound sexist but I doubt there would only be female playables.

I don't think I'd want to play as Mickey because in Days he was quite boring to play with and I'd rather you play as KH characters in the series, not Disney characters x_x
The heck? The spinning Yoda was my favorite to play! Besides a lot of people played KH more for the Disney anyway, it makes sense to have playable Disney characters in their eyes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Dob't sound sexist but I doubt there would only be female playables.

The heck? The spinning Yoda was my favorite to play! Besides a lot of people played KH more for the Disney anyway, it makes sense to have playable Disney characters in their eyes.
mickey is a boy y'know
lol

Ronove

Mickey is not a mouse, he's a man! Well, actually, he's a mouse. But a very MANLY mouse!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im suprised by how many eople are ntrested as playing kairi proably becasue we enjoy using new character

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I find the notion of Xehanort's tale to be the alluring and meritoriously beneficial to the game's continuity. Playing as the series' antagonist is a nice refresher. It excites me of all the limitless possibilities we could have. Identity Crisis? Sporadic memories from both Terra and Master Xehanort permeating through his mind-unaware of the origins of his existence. Struggling with two voices whispering in his head; one deceptively seduces him closer to darkness while the other boldly tries to bring him to light.

Possibly associating with Ienzo, Dilan, Braig, Even, Aeleus, Isa, and Lea also spikes my interest. Seeing how Organization XIII comes to be brings my interest to a new forefront. The abduction of the citizens of Radiant Garden for their heinous experiments...it all just makes me writhe with anticipation. Seriously, who does not yearn to see the fall of Radiant Garden? How Xehanort banishes Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Nothingness? Him finding "The Door" and perhaps first summoning his Keyblade? It would contribute a tremendous deal to the story in my opinion. He may Remember Aqua and Ven from his past as Terra and begin a search for them, which could potentially push him further into Darkness. In conjunction with thishe can remember his past as Master Xehanort and remember the seven hearts of pure light thus would spur his search to find them later on. These memories could perhaps be evenly distributed among Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Obviously, this impacts Kairi as well-as he is the one who sends her Destiny Islands. Xehanort has so much potential...and I would detest to see that squandered on characters who I feel are merely fan favorites and could contribute very little to the plot unless it's forced.

Sora and Riku? Utterly inane-absolutely pointless taking into account they are five year olds playing with wooden swords on a remote island.

Kairi? *snickers* Either I am being repulsively narrow-minded or some of you are deluding yourselves...what the hell can we accomplish with her? Then again...I am looking at this from a combat only standpoint. If it's exploration, platforming, and perhaps some puzzles......it can be done I suppose. However, the only interesting thing about Kairi's past is her departure from Radiant Garden to Destiny Islands (with this only being alluded at with Aqua in Birth By Sleep and further explained in the Ansem Reports.) Other than that, I see no legitimate reason why we should play as her. I should note that I am open to the idea...but that depends solely on its execution.

Ven? Non-sensical for reasons that do not need to explicated on. Unless It involves Ven aimlessly running around in Sora's heart doing god knows WHAT for some currently unexplainable reason If executed correctly...I suppose it could work...but I digress. It would make his ending in BBS far less emotional for me if that were the scenario.

Aqua? Ugh...I do like Aqua, very much earnestly speaking. However...what would her story entail? Wandering with no sense of navigation throughout the realm of darkness? Visiting worlds that have been thus consumed by it? Yes...that sounds wonderful on paper-then you would have to consider the utter lack of interaction in it. It would be prevalently her...slaying a seemingly incessant onslaught of Heartless until she finally reaches Ansem the Wise. We already know how her story is going to end, we were told that much in the end BBS' secret ending. Tacking on anything else comes off as extraneous to me. So...unless she accomplished something momentously plot important while in the Realm of Darkness I see little point in exploring the feasibility further. All in all, though; it's practically confirmed we will be playing as her I...just do not see the reason for it as of now.

Mickey? There's an idea! Playing as Mickey in search of Aqua, Ven, and Terra seems like a nice change of pace. (We all know it's going to end in a cold trail, either way...) I do like the idea of him meeting Xehanort and therefore influencing his search for the "The Door" as well as the mysteries of the Keyblade. Seeing how Mickey goes into the Realm of Darkness searching for Kingdom Key-D is a nice element as well.

All in all...I am completely for Xehanort on this. If this is anything like BBS and there are three scenarios- I pray they would be Xehanort, Mickey, and Aqua. Those are the only three that I can see contributing something significant to the plot.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
being playable doesnt mean having to fight right it could just be getting from point a to point b and learing info pulling lever meeting people doing tasks and reveling info for us sort of like our tuttorial mode of kh 1 and 2

sora364

Awards
being playable doesnt mean having to fight right it could just be getting from point a to point b and learing info pulling lever meeting people doing tasks and reveling info for us sort of like our tuttorial mode of kh 1 and 2

*Ahem*

If it's exploration, platforming, and perhaps some puzzles......it can be done I suppose.

I already gave credence to that idea. I essentially said that exact same thing. (IF you were referring to my post.)

Ronove

Ah, Sora, there's actually quite a bit of stuff we can accomplish as Aqua.

I made another thread about it, but I'll sum it up for you. Right now Aqua currently is in a very interesting situation, as she still holds Master Eraqus's well meaning but still quite incorrect teachings about Light and Darkness. Seeing her grow to accept darkness would be a great thing to watch unfold, not only for her as a character but also for the series. We need more balance, I think.

Also, I'm not too sold on Aqua not encountering anyone. Kingdom Hearts is first and foremost a game, so I doubt it'll just be her talking to herself and killing heartless. We'll probably see her take on a group of sentient jerks.

Megavoltage

Awards
We already know how her story his going to end
I'm not so sure. We know very little about BBS2, we don't have any confirmation on when this game really ends. Maybe the game will end when Aqua meets Ansem. Or the game can move forward from that point with Aqua and Ansem adventuring together.

My reasoning for BBS2 not ending when Aqua meets Ansem is that Kingdom Hearts games loooove having some sort of a lead-in to the next game. I think it's safe to assume that BBSV2 will somehow lead into KHDDD or even KH3 and that Aqua's actions in the RoD(whatever they are) will be important to the series. I'm even half expecting Aqua and Ansem, with some sort of Sora involvement, coming back to the Realm of Light.

I'm hoping Aqua's journey turns out meaningful and awesome but you do bring up some troubling points. I could see this game turning out to be bland and uneventful. Now you got me worried...

sora364

Awards
Ah, Sora, there's actually quite a bit of stuff we can accomplish as Aqua. Also, I'm not too sold on Aqua not encountering anyone. Kingdom Hearts is first and foremost a game, so I doubt it'll just be her talking to herself and killing heartless. We'll probably see her take on a group of sentient jerks.

Character Development is always an essential asset, and that can flowly heavily in BBS. Vol. 2 if executed accordingly, especially with the ideas you aroused. At the same time...I still classify "sentient jerks" as "Heartless", just not your run of the mill. I shall admit, your idea is intriguing. It is much more interesting than slaying an array of shadows and darksides for the hell of it. Hopefully goes a similar route, and could actually give us a strong foundational ground for a plot.

I'm not so sure. We know very little about BBS2, we don't have any confirmation on when this game really ends. Maybe the game will end when Aqua meets Ansem. Or the game can move forward from that point with Aqua and Ansem adventuring together.

Interesting point. But my reasoning fueling this conjecture is derived from the newer secret ending. The "rewinding" from her meeting Ansem all the way back to the beginning of her travels in the Realm of Darkness. It concides with the timeline flawlessy, because the gap between her arrival there and her union with Ansem remains unexplained. Will it end there? Perhaps not. But I have strong reason to believe it shall not deviate too far from that point. The secret ending takes place appromimately 1 year after the events of Kingdom Hearts 1. It sets the road for Dream. Drop. Distance. and Kingdom Hearts III. BBS Vol.2 (or the "mystery" game) is to cover the gap between BBS' end KH1's beginning. It going off any farther than that would more so be a continuation of KH2 and perhaps take place the same time as 3D...which is contradictory the game's purpose.

At most, I can see the very same scene being reused, and suddenly the Door to Light appears as it did with Riku and Sora at the end of KHII (with presumably Sora and perhaps Riku coming to save them) and then ending immediately after. After all, the scenes of Blank Points occured in various timelines, so there is a slight chance the scene with Aqua and Ansem transpired after Sora and Riku's second departure from Destiny Islands.

Mog

Awards
I don't really know why ppl are asking for Professor Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort to be playable,I don't really know how his story would work out,he can't use a keyblade :/.

I really really want Mickey to be playable.His search for the KKD you know.. I actually don't particularly want to play as Aqua, I got pretty bored with her after awhile.It's inevitable that she'll be playable though. I would like Riku or Kairi to be the third playable character,I'm gone more so to Kairi because we'll be playing as Riku in DDD.

sora364

Awards
I don't really know why ppl are asking for Professor Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort to be playable,I don't really know how his story would work out,he can't use a keyblade :/.

Yes...yes he can (or the the very least, has the potential to.) Xemnas is now irrefutable evidence of such, thanks to "No Heart" and Nomura's coy response as of to why Xemnas "did not want to use" a Keyblade. Taking this into account, and bolstering it with the fact the door appeared to Xehanort and he opened it, gives the notion even more credibility.

At this point, I have no interest in playing as Aqua. She is deserted in the Realm of Darkness-and is not going anywhere until Sora saves her. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why anyone wants to play as her again. Like I said, I do respect Aqua as a character and indulged in her scenario in Birth By Sleep. I am looking at this from a perspective as what could make for the most depth in the plot. Not all: "Ooh! Let's walk around and do random things with Kairi!" My point is, Kairi's past is not enigmatic nor inexplicable. It is explained in the Ansem Reports and Aqua's role in it is foreshadowed in Birth By Sleep. I fail to see what playing as her is going to accomplish other than to sate a few fan's interests. It's something "new", but passed that it bewilders me what meanignful contribution she can make. If someone can please explain several possibilities I am overlooking, please enlighten me. I'm at a dead end.

Xehanort has groundbreaking potential as a character, as I delineated in my earlier post. He can connect with nearly the entire cast-both BBS and onward.Mickey can work as well. All the other selections are borderline asinine to me.

...Better yet, let's cut all this bull**** and make MF the protagonist and to hell with everyone else. Yeah, that seems right.

Crystal

Silver Member

What stated in Ansem Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back