• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want to be the most strongest BOSS in Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

wound't it be funny if when you went to the underworld colessium, you could fight all the final bosses from final fantasy, like for example, sin, semore, vegnagun ( vegnagun would be weird, but still ) and when you fought sin and semore auron would have this long awsome speech about how they killed him and stuff..... yeah.....

Sparda

hey Kero, geuss what. im one of the 2% percent fans. if you ever tell me run fast ill cut u to meaty little bits with one of my five swords, yes their strong, sharp, and ready to kick ass... YOUR ASS :)

K

Krypt

Dark Heart said:
I want it to be Vegnagun, or Seymore in all of his stages. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I dont think seymore is in the game...or vagnagun

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I prefer the original bosses. Sephiroth would be a cool battle, but there should be something new. Something like fighting a killer squid in Atlantica!!! o.0 Seymour should so not be the hardest boss! Imagine his voice going: "Be rid of your pain Sora...fall into the darkness!" He can be one of those bosses that make you gain a level or two, but not the hardest.

libreg

I would really like to face some original boss but if you cant maybe you could fight the queen of hearts but not as the strongest I just want to see how she is because you didn't get to fight her before you just fought those card thingy's and the tower. Oh yeah and I would also like leon to be much stronger this time and to face him alone.

Milh_Amethyz

How bout two big monster like "OMEGA WEAPON & RUBY-(from FFVII)" Simultaneously againts Sora, Donald and Goofy

OMEGA WEAPON's Ultimate attack "Terra Break"
RUBY's Ultimate attack "Gaia Homing"

x-knight

wat about shuyin from ff-x hes pretty coo, and got lots of moves which is even beta i think he would be a great ultimate boss

shuyin,sephiroth and the titans from hercules
they would all be the best for the optional bosses.

if someone already posted sumin on shuyin im sorry io havent reand the whole thread.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
I want to battle the Queen of Hearts I never understood why you dont, all of the other world fights are with disney characters well except monstro and traverse town and destiny'island. I think the strongest boss you have to battle will be Riku (if you battle him) or one of the other Org memebers maybe even DiZ. As for optional... I want a brand new boss Seprioth can die for all i Care. I want someone like Kurt Zisa. Brand new character.
u don't fight her cuz she's a pansy. anyways, if we're talkin' bout a boss, they should make a stronger cloud for the colisseum. for the STRONGEST boss, i hope, that for once in a lifetime, square would make it the final boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back