• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want to be the most strongest BOSS in Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamelord5

i think you should have to fight...seymour because sin was the main boss of ffx, they wont use him again, but seymour should be an extra battle like sephiroth was

Despair

they should hace sephiroth remade so that he is even stronger O_O YES!
and yea they should add other classics like Seymour like they did with phantom and Kurt Zisa but still have sephiroth be the best. c'mon you know that nobody's gonna beat sephiroth except MAYBE cloud, sora aint got a chance

A

Audo

I want to battle the Queen of Hearts I never understood why you dont, all of the other world fights are with disney characters well except monstro and traverse town and destiny'island. I think the strongest boss you have to battle will be Riku (if you battle him) or one of the other Org memebers maybe even DiZ. As for optional... I want a brand new boss Seprioth can die for all i Care. I want someone like Kurt Zisa. Brand new character.

KhRiku1337

Like an omega weapon!!!! or ultimicia, kuja, vegnagun(would be stupid)
or disneys : who the heck would you choose i cant come up with one

A

Audo

Were talking bout how would battle you Keyblademasters not someone verus someone. I think Cruella Devil would be fun but not the strongest boss. I stand with my saying New optional character (by new i mean Orginal not all this FF crap) be the hardest boss and none optional will be one of the org members

KhRiku1337

first of all its seifer not siefer and he is one of the bad guys from ff -8 the arch enemy off squall! and yeah he is pretty cool and all

KhRiku1337

first of all its seifer not siefer and he is one of the bad guys from ff -8 the arch enemy off squall! and yeah he is pretty cool!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
My guess is that DiZ will be the stongest boss. His mysterious background makes me think of him as a strong opponent. If Mickey recognizes him, will Diz be an ally or an enemy?

D

Dark Heart

I want it to be Vegnagun, or Seymore in all of his stages. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back