• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else here hates premium cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I understand the uses of them but I don't really like them in my deck. I hate how you use them once and they are gone for that battle. Of course you can bring an item card with you to reload them but item cards are expensive so you might as well get cards that don't dissapear after a single use.

Don't you think calling it a "premium" card is a little misleading when it is worse then a regular card in every way besides the cp cost?

Who's with me?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I totally agree. Premium Rooms annoyed me.

It was a long while before I figured out there was a button to press to get out of doing the roulette. I'm such a boob.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You don't have to get them, as Raz said. Dont complain about them. Throw away all of your "Premium Room" map cards if you hate them that bad.

RandomNobody

I mostly use my premium room map cards as requirments for the storyline room things. But you still get premium cards in moogle rooms so it is unavoidable.
I was just seeing if other people find them worthless as well. It's not like I throw my controller through the t.v. when a moogle gives me a premium card, athough it is a waste of my moogle points.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't like 'em. Took me a while to figure out I don't have to take them, though. xD

Slow little LIBS...

Firo

Oh Crap
I mainly used them for sleights. Since they don't cost to much CP I could use some powerful attacks.

strugglechamp

I totally agree. Premium Rooms annoyed me.

It was a long while before I figured out there was a button to press to get out of doing the roulette. I'm such a boob.

Wait! You can get out of doing the roulette? You're not a boob. I'm a boob. I can't stand those rooms.

tjong_da_wei

Well as for me, I do most of my magics and summons using premium cards. Because of the consequence of losing the first card for sleights while not losing the rest, I just lost the first premium card I use for sleights. So I can cast magics with 'ga' (Firaga, etc) for sometime. It saves my CP (especially with cards with the value of 8 or higher) and unleashes magics with higher level.

If I use the normal cards, surely my chances to put more magic cards are smaller.. With Premium Cards, I can cast up to 3 Firagas, 3 Blizzagas, 2 Omnislashes, 4 Curagas and 2 Thundagas, with 1 megalixir, and 30+ attack cards with the value at least 8.. Thanks to Premium Cards... Hehe..

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
whine moar.

They're actually quite useful. They allow me to store double the number of zeros i'd normally have.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well, common sense is a thing a majority of this forum, sadly, lacks.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It took me awhile to figure out how to get out of the roulette room. What I hated about that was that it would premium one of the activated cards in my deck, instead of one of the ones that wasn't in my deck. Because of that, I would have all of these premium cards, and not a thought in my head that I should replace some of them with regular cards- and then I'd die the next battle because I ran out of cards. But that was mostly my own stupidity and thoughtlessness.

I don't hate premium cards. I don't use them, for the most part, except for a couple here and there, but that's mostly because I don't really need them. I beat the game perfectly fine using only the regular cards. And, if I do use premiums, I'll try and put them in sleights, so that I can get them again. And I do stack up on elixirs and such. They're not so bad.

Not enough for me to hate. But not enough for me to like them, either.

Awards
I hate premium cards as well, sure they might cost less CP but it's a one time use if not in a sleight. It's just like throwing the cards away or selling them to the moogles for like 2 Moogle Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back