• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who feels like some things are just wrong...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by FantasyKing
I still believe Kairi was Okay fighting the heartless, she didn't get injured and she didn't shout for help like an ordinary Damsel in distress, she did okay for a girl.

Sora was more experienced barely had he received the keyblade because he played nothing more than sword fights with riku since he was a little boy, playing with his wooden sword gave him the skills to use a real one...

Also Riku only had one sword/key blade "way to the dawn", I'm sure that feminine keyblade was given to him by someone (mostly the king or DIZ) else to entrust to Kairi when the right time would come.

Xion didn't have any experience using the Keyblade either, but she, unlike Kairi, actually took down Heartless.

Riku has two Keyblades: Way to Dawn and the gayblade. The gayblade's charm is the yellow star that Namine changed Kairi's seashell charm into, and represents his memories of Destiny Islands.

FantasyKing

Xion didn't have any experience using the Keyblade either, but she, unlike Kairi, actually took down Heartless.

Riku has two Keyblades: Way to Dawn and the gayblade. The gayblade's charm is the yellow star that Namine changed Kairi's seashell charm into, and represents his memories of Destiny Islands.

Oh man that sword doesn't fit in Riku persona at all!!! But it seems I must accept the facts... How come they gave that girly sword to someone so cool and serious like Riku... as the original keyblade wielder lost his hardness?! lol...

what is hard to believe is... if the sword is really his sword why isn't shown him wielding it?! Thanks God... that would be the gayiest thing in KH... if there is any...

About Kairi... the heartless she took on really died so is not like she failed.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
About Kairi... the heartless she took on really died so is not like she failed.

She only destroyed two Heartless. Sure she didn't fail, but she didn't prove she could hold her own. Especially since if Riku had never let her borrow his blade she would have just been even more dead weight and would have been like Meg when you had to protect her, only worse.

ulive4silver

Marluxia was a very important member of the organization since he was the ruler of castle oblivion and one of the main antagonists/villains of chain of memories.

Actually, it wouldnt make sense for any of ther other organization members to show up in BBS, for they were added to the Organization after they had already been established.

Proof? in KH2 Final Mix+, there is a cutscene of a conversation between Xigbar and Zexion, where Xigbar stated that he had found someone to be a new member, Marlu-something. Obviously he is speaking of Marluxia.

But here's a thought. Axel is not considered a founding member, so why does he show up in BBS? I'm thinkins Isa brought Axel into the organization. If yall remember, in Days, there seemed to have always been sum squarrel between Sai'x and Axel. Obviously alot of history between them.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I just went through the secret reports of 358/2 days and came across this.......

I think it was Luxord who said this....maybe not:

I find myself envying the children. Perhaps some fundamental difference exists between those who become Nobodies as adults and otherwise. The longer you have lived, the more you are positioned to lose with such a gamble. But a child can look forward, unafraid even in the face of immeasurable odds. I doubt they even see life as a gamble the way we do.

Maybe there characters don't become nobodies during this game.....they actually get a little older before these events happen....(remember the 10 year gap between BBS and 1)....so Ienzo may actually gotten older before he became a nobody....just a thought..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ulive4silver
But here's a thought. Axel is not considered a founding member, so why does he show up in BBS? I'm thinkins Isa brought Axel into the organization. If yall remember, in Days, there seemed to have always been sum squarrel between Sai'x and Axel. Obviously alot of history between them.

358/2 Days Secret Report: Day 118: You Changed, Not Me: Axel-

Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid. It's a weird sensation. I ought to be able to share all this with Saïx, but I just don't feel like it anymore. It's strange, but I'm content with just missing what's gone. I'm not the one who changed. You did.

Most likely because Axel mentioned his human life and his relationship with Saix, or because he's the dev team favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back