• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zackfair'sangel

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

Nobody,right? I thought it only went to lvl 99. I don't have Ultima,but everything else,I've done^^

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I have done that many times. The first it was really fun, and took for ever! The other times sucked, and were for time.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

meh, on normal mode, somehow X_X

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

lol currently working on it. I'm getting close.

kizaman

maan, i am filled with same- i managed to beat sephy pretty easily, but i never mnaged to grind my way to 100, everything i did though.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

I required all this quite a long time ago.... Everything was fairly easy, it just took a long time to get lvl100

WaveK89

I just beat the game a couple days ago, so I could get a continuation feeling with Re:CoM.

Kingdom Hearts
Expert Mode
Level 70
101 Dalmations
Hades Cup
Ultima Weapon

I'm going to work my way to level 100, get the Save the King/Queen weapons, beat the Ice Titan, get the rest of the Trinities, and beat Sephiroth. I guess I could try my luck with the Phantom and Kurt Ziza (sp?), but those seem difficult.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com

I only beat it 100 in less then 3 week you may get stuck on the sectret boss fight lke Ice Titan or Kurt Zisa.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

• KH1
  • Expert
  • Level 100
  • All Keyblades(Ultima Weapon, too)
  • All Items
  • All Synthesis Items
  • All Equipment Items
  • Winnie the Pooh Almost Complete
  • Almost All Trinities
  • Complete Gummi Collection
  • Almost All Gummi Blueprints
  • All 99 Dalmations Found
  • All Spells in Final Stage(the "ga" ones)
  • Kurt Ziza Defeated
  • Clocktower Phantom Defeated
  • Ice Titan Defeated
  • Sephiroth Defeated
  • All Cups Complete
  • All Abilities
  • All Staffs
  • All Sheilds
  • Max Strength(Donald, Goofy, Sora)
  • Max Defense(Donald, Goofy, Sora)
  • Max AP(Donald, Goofy, Sora)
  • All Types of Heartless Defeated
  • Ansem Defeated
  • All Keyholes Sealed
  • Save the King and Queen unlocked
  • Not All Olympus Cup Time Trials Defeated Except the Save the King and Queen ones

At the current stage im in, it took about a week or so.

Malevolence

Raw Life

I beat Sephiroth on my first try, level 54 to be precise. But anywhoo the game was good, I had a lot of fun =)

Elorah

Awards

I've done everything except get the ultima weapon. Okay not everything. Ragnarok's done everything. But I've beaten Sephiroth and got to lvl 100. I did actually get the ultima weapon once but then my ps2 went all weird and i lost my save. So all I need to get it back is a couple of synthesis items.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Yes, Ive done this once. i decided to make a 100% kh1 file before kh re com came out, and i did, but man, sometimes it was a pain in the ass getting every item, but i guess it was worth it.

samurai_danny

Dang. Now that is one hell of thing to do. I managed to make it to level 80 and that was hard. Can't beat sephiroth and can never get one hit out of him. But, I did got the secret ending and that was more worth it to me than beating old white hair anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back