• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

100% won, i got EVERYTHING!!!! and despite nearly going insane trying to go from lv.90 to lv.100 i managed. and i must say that despite having already seen ASAS i cried when i saw it at the end of my game because i was so happy that i won the prize for myself!!! now i just have to do the same for KH2, and that could take awhile (i've discovered that i haven't even found all the keyblades and i NEED Fenrir!!!).

C

coolfresh1224

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

yeah i did it and i'd do it again with both games about to get com

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

I never did finish the 1st one...It seemed hard for me. Lol I could never defeat Clayton and that Chameleon.:lol:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

I never did finish the 1st one...It seemed hard for me. Lol I could never defeat Clayton and that Chameleon.
lol.gif
any boss before cure is a pain in the butt

The Dark Destiny

I never did finish the 1st one...It seemed hard for me. Lol I could never defeat Clayton and that Chameleon.:lol:

The key to beating any boss in the game is to stay behind them. Plain and simple, also...hang out around traverse town and wonderland and level up to about level 26 or 27. Also, try to level up to at least level 10 when on destiny islands. Trust me, this is my method and it has never failed me...also, let me give you another tip...In the beginning when you chose weapons and the three questions...here is your key.

Weapons:

Keep Give up HP MP AP STR DEF WEAPON
________________________________________________________________________________________
Sword: Shield: | 18 | 2 | 3 | 6 | 1 | Sword
Sword: Staff: | 18 | 2 | 1 | 6 | 2 | Sword
Shield: Sword: | 18 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 4 | Shield
Shield: Staff: | 18 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 4 | Shield
Staff: Sword: | 18 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 3 | Staff
Staff: Shield : | 18 | 3 | 3 | 5 | 1 | Staff
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now as far as the questions that Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie ask you....This will determine how fast you level up.

Tidus: "What are you so afraid of?"
A. Getting Old
B. Being Different
C. Being Indecisive

Wakka: "What do you want outta life?"
D. To See Rare Sights
E. To Broaden My Horizons
F. To Be Strong

Selphie: "What's Most Important To You?"
G. Being Number One
H. Friendship
I. My Prize Possessions

LEVELING

Fast Pace leveling ______________________ Normal Pace Leveling_________________________ Slow Pace
ADG AEH AFI
ADH AEI BDI
ADI AFH BFI
AFG BDH CDI
BDG BEG CEI
CDG BEH CFG
BEI CFH
BFG CFI
BFH
CDH
CEG
CEH
________________________________________________________________________________________

How To Beat Clayton & Powerwilds/ Clayton & Stealth Sneak

Clayton & Powerwilds:
This battle is only the preliminary to the real contest!
In fact, if you target and attack Clayton first, you will end the battle by taking off barely half his HP.

Clayton & Stealth Sneak: Ethers and Potions
Now comes the real struggle. The cliff walls will explode and Clayton mounts an invisible creature!

The first target is the stealth sneak that Clayton is riding. If you have the scan ability, you'll see the monster's HP meter in the upper-left corner is orange, with a yellow bar underneath, and a green bar under that! After depleting the orange bar, the stealth sneak becomes visible and knocks Clayton off. When Clayton is off the beast, leave the sneak to Donald and Goofy or Tarzan, you take care of Clayton. Lock on and stay away from Clayton, just keep shooting fire at him. You must have the stealth sneak dead before you can beat Clayton, but it helps to have his HP as low as possible after the sneak is dead. Just finish him off with melee.

Hope this helps you out.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I did it miraculously. I got the secret ending, beat Sephiroth, sealed HAW, got 99 Dalmations, beat all optional bosses, got all my spells up to the "aga" I got all keyblades, shields, and staffs. And I never died once. My ending time was (37:29:14)

Damn....O_O. [Did you turn off the game without saving whenever you died or something? o_o]

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

I tried to get all s ranks on the gummi ship missions. They're freakin hard don the 1st one, but the 2nd one It was pretty fun and challenging. I made all types of awesome ships. :lol:

C

coolfresh1224

first off master sora nice sig 2 sugarmelts the answer is obviusly yes. finaly to beat clayton...just pack potions

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

first off master sora nice sig 2 sugarmelts the answer is obviusly yes. finaly to beat clayton...just pack potions
^-^ Thanks..and yeah, I think used all my potions I had, and depends on Donald to save me, but I guess he didn't have time. Might as well pack A Lot..lol :lol:

Last edited:
C

coolfresh1224

just custimize there battle patterns

C

coolfresh1224

don't hit the cards there what donald and goofy are for hit the queen and the towers hey do you have scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back