• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadshock

It makes the game look kind of stupid if you dont own a computer. It was like 2 seconds short too. :(

Deadshock

I dont, Ive only seen it on TV, and its really rare to see it on the TV, I dont know why, but there advertising scheme is really bad.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
It is. It has literally no actual gameplay in it, just a few reaction commands and the heavy turn of Disney.

riku#1

I don't like the Disney 411 commercial!!! Because it spoils it!! It shows a certain person in the game when they're with Sora! Even though I already got to that part in the game, it kinda ticked me off

crystalcrown28

riku#1 said:
I don't like the Disney 411 commercial!!! Because it spoils it!! It shows a certain person in the game when they're with Sora! Even though I already got to that part in the game, it kinda ticked me off

OMG I hated that too!!! I never got to that part in the game, I now I know that "a certain person" is with Sora at the end of the game. It made me so mad! :mad:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Saw it once while my sister was watching MTV, it was terrible. They just plastered some clips together and said "KH2, iz liek, cooler tan teh orignal"

R o x a s

i actually liked the comercial it wasnt that bad comon...
It was just to short, it should have been a bit longer
and if you watch comedy central, G4, mtv, fuse...it always runs on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back