• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here still plays this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I play it as much as I can (Have to beat Standard and Proud...) but I don't have very much time for it.
The last time I played was about 2 weeks ago.

Devil Saiyan

I played it last week. i started a new game on my ps3 on proud mode a while back and i just finished the game. the only thing i've got left to do is level up and beat the hades paradox cup.........again (i'm playing it again cuz i lost the memory card with my old save file on it)

darkknight878

I still play it every now and again. I have strict rules when it comes to buying games;

if it's not good enough OR if I don't like it enough to play it over and over again then I won't buy it!

I mean what's the point of buying games that yer not gonna play again or sell or trade after you get them?

That's just a waste of munny and time.

LoftyMountain

I'm actually just about to beat it for the 7th time. I know I play it way too much. but I wait like a month or two after I beat it before I start a new save. I just don't get tired of it.

Nami

usually not funny
Oh geeze. I really wish I could.
You see, a little while ago- like a few months back- I loned my bestfriend Kingdom Hearts II. It was and still is my favourite game, so I always kept it inside the case and scratchless. I loved playing it so much! It was hard to let her borrow it, but being the person that can never say no, I did. About a week or two ago, she gave it back to me COMPLETELY SCRATCHED AND NEGLECTED! She never put it in the case, she threw it around the basement, and she left it on the floor for it to get cut up badly! I cleaned it a few times and put it in my PS2, hoping it'd still run decently. I screamed so loud when it didn't! No matter what I did, it wouldn't work!
So now I told her she owes me a new copy.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I just finished the journal on Proud Mode, and now that I've done absolutely everything, I can't get any more fun out of it.

So, that was probably my last playthrough.

*mourns*
;~;

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i love the game, i would play it if i had a PS2 (traded it in for a Wii, probly not the best idea...)

but definitly tons of replay value

Blue

home is where the heart is
I didn't touch KH2 for 6 months. I'll consider replaying it though.

I played it only once, and that's it. Id love to play it again though, but somehow I haven't gottan around to donig it....plus, I still haven't finished KH2:FM+. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back