• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here wants a KH3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster316

Re: Who here wants a KH 3!?

exactly silentone, we think alike, plus if they do maybe they shouldn't release any info until a little while before release to hype exitement! but i t would take a lot to keep the story fresh! like ngd omega said, disney doesn't have enough to keep it going!

~NGD OMEGA~

Definetly, but I really doubt that they will be able to continue the legacy on forever, unless they pull some worlds from Final Fantasy and other Square Enix games, and also a few more original ones, because Disney can only make so many movies... and only so many that would be Kingdom Hearts compatible, unless they make deals with other companies and get some movies from them as well...

Sir_Auron

What SE needs to do, is get Middle-Earth from LotR in as a world. That would be so cool! The battle of Helms Deep and the battle of Minas Tirith. And dont get me started on the Balrog!

~NGD OMEGA~

probably but if you think about it square is making sequels to some ff games now so who knows maybe theres hope for kh hey maybe they'll make it a movie like ac.

Kingdom Hearts Storyline is so deep and complex that it would be extremely difficult to do in a movie, due to so many worlds that have to be visited. However, a TV show could do it, cuz those last ages, and could be put on for a long time...

Emral

Bronze Member

NO TV SHOW!

Their going to put it on some remote channel on digital cabel, or satellite and ill never be able to see it :'( It happened so many times before.

They could make 2 movies, continuations of eachother

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come

hey now that sounds like a cool idea omega i like your thinking and besides i heard a rumor that there already going to make kh a tv show hey imagine kh3 is the tv show it'll make a cool anime alot of action romance it will rule.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, I heard that rumor somewhere too, something about a open slot in a channel, and there where two choices, a TV show of something lame that everyone who saw it hated, or a TV show of KH... I think it was NBC or something. Still I would love to watch it, and I think it would probably start from the begining of the entire story, and work it's way up... That would be Awsome! Glad so many people liked my Idea. Still if it was on cable, I WOULDN'T GET TO SEE IT!!! :-( Still, I hope they make it on local channels... Then it would be fair.

Sir_Auron

Yeah, cable channels aint gonna work for me, unless they sell the tv show in cassettes or dvds, like dbz or yu yu hakusho

Emral

Bronze Member

OK im willing to say a TV show is a great idea (after just being punched by a frined for stating it was a bad idea).... and to be fair (like ~NGD OMEGA~ said) , they should put it on local channles, or/and put it in with the.... SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS/ANIME! (except make it anime)

wee, im getting hyper thinking about it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KH is not getting a show, that was just a rumor! ^^

I don't think Nomura wants to end the KH series at 2. He said he's already visioned the ending of the KH series, and from inference it isn't in two.

Also KH2's fame won't last a year. FF7 is still valyed today, over 5 yrs later.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

If KH is made into a TV show then it would be on a Disney Channel: ToonDisney, Disney, ABC, ABC Family, and so forth. And Disney would make that decision. And if they did then they would have to get some of the rights from FF mainly if they use the FF Characters and then rights SE has over KH period. And there you go. But I doubt it.

Darknetwork

Considering the nature of the kh story with light and darkness at a constant battle their could be a kh3 even 4 and if kh4 isn't bad then kh5 after that i don't think so. The main bad guy in kh3 would have to be light. Why because kh1 is darkness, kh2 has a focuss on twilight, so kh3 would have to make the main badguy a warrior of light. Probally a keyblade master or hell the first keyblade master. But kh3 can only happen if kh2 doesn't answer all your questions you had since kh or if kh2 introduces new questions. But lets hope if kh2 isn't so conclusive. So kh3 can happen.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is no proof at all that that';s the way square is doing things: the whole kh1 - kh2 =twilight so on so forth. Your speculations are just...too..speculatey..

In fact they could be JUST GAME! They arn't all differently focued on light, dark, or twlight.

Not saying there wont be a 3,4,5 so on.

Yes there is another thing. Disney couldn't make a show because Square ownsrights to KH as well. Square would not agree to doing a TV show in the first place. And even if it did, this show would not reach stateside.

A

Audo

I think KH3 would be a good idea. :) but a KH on PSP ONLY is the worst idea i have ever heard (mainly because i dont own a PSP and never will because i dont like sony that much) i think kh is going to stick to home consoles. A TV show would be cool. I personaly would like it to be in CG

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For some odd reason kh1 didn't have alot of CG because of disney charecters. So I dont think they could make a CG only one.

Just because you dont have a psp its a bad idea? :p I think not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back