• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Re: Happy

bump and lurk

Spam?

I find it interesting how all your post thus far consist of bumping threads. Seriously, cut that (spamming) shit out, please.

To contribute: I'll think about replaying CoM, along with KH and KHII once BBS, Days, and Coded are released. ^_^

Prince Zuko

On the subject of this:

I haven't ever played CoM beyond the first hour or so. Do you guys think I should buy it and play it (via DS) before playing Re: CoM when I buy that in December? Or just wait for Re: CoM to play it for the first time?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
On the subject of this:

I haven't ever played CoM beyond the first hour or so. Do you guys think I should buy it and play it (via DS) before playing Re: CoM when I buy that in December? Or just wait for Re: CoM to play it for the first time?

Get the one for GBA first. Play through it, then get Re: CoM. It will be more satisfying that way XD Thats actually what im doing, I just went and got it from Gamestop about a week ago. Best $18 I've spent in a while.

_Eliona_

O.O I actually haven`t played CoM in awhile sadly.. I started yet another game on KH2 cause it`s so darn addicting =/ lol. Now I want to pick up my gameboy and start another game on CoM. Great game but I will admit the card system ticked me off just a bit.

_Eliona_

I didn't either. I just found out that it isn't coming.=(

=( =( =( this is very upsetting. >> But sadly we`ll have to deal without =/
Anywhoo, I just began playing an unfinished game of CoM from way back in the day and it started with Monstro...How I hate the Parsite Cage fight on this game <___< -eye twitch-

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Man I haven't even played the GBA version, so luckly this is all new to me, I hope its as good as the other KH titles.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I like re-playing it. It's just annoying on mine because for some reason when i get to Destiny Islands i can't save anymore.... I can't wait until Re:CoM comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back