• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who hopes for a Sephiroth battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

Hey, I was just thinking that it would be cool if Sephiroth was in Re:CoM, like when you defeat Marluxia 1you get a special map card, you can then go back down to olympus and there is a room which requires that map card, Sephiroth could be behind there.

I could just imagine his deck, all 9's and 0's, probably a Desend Heatless Angel slieght, Meteor Slieght.

I wonder if he would have an enemy card you could obtain. Something like-

Sephiroth 1 reload
-all cards values are doubled, cards can now break the limit of 9
-half damage from all sources
-stunned by slieghts (there needs to be a downside)

That would be cool!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Fighting Sephiroth as a secret boss in KH is getting old for me,i hope KHII was the last KH that we had to fight him as a secret boss. =/
Its so much cooler having a battle with a secret character like the knight in KHIIFM which is KH related and not FF related.

¥Hot×spot£

I'm kinda hoping for two secret bosses, like a kurt siza or whatever his name was. Sephiroth would be good I guess.

Riku/Sora-Rule

that would be pretty cool, al I'mhoping for is square enix to make him stronger and have a higher defense, one trinity can knock out almost 3 or 4 bars of health, and we could easily avoid his attacks, with all of the new abilities and combos, he's a baby

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ugh... no.

Sephiroth might have been good for one game, but Square has to move on and come up with some other optional bosses! I mean, Kurt Ziza and the Phantom were pretty cool, why not add some awesome giant nobodies to KH2?

As for CoM, I don't think that needs any extra boss fights...
I actually think it's a really great game as is.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i've neva actually played CoM bt i kno beatin sepres is a gr8 feelin. nd if he is included in the ps2 remake his ass will b mine 1 more time.
i agree they shouldn't drag on seph as a secret boss nemore. gets sum new 1's bt i'd still lyk them 2 b ff guys. eg. seymour, kuja or even farfetched omega weapon!

Djordjevic

its always nice to have a secret boss, whether its sephy or not, but i can see what ur sayin, it is gettin slightly old now. New oririginal characters as secret bosses wouldnt go a miss.

Sorel

Fighting Sephiroth as a secret boss in KH is getting old for me,i hope KHII was the last KH that we had to fight him as a secret boss. =/
Its so much cooler having a battle with a secret character like the knight in KHIIFM which is KH related and not FF related.

yeah im with you. This sephiroth secret battle thing is getting old. I want something else not sephiroth. Something KH related

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Besides, Sephy gets beaten up enough as it is. <.< Or maybe that's just me. *pulls out FF7 and beats Sephy to death again with Omnislash*

What about the Twilight Thorn? I mean, they did introduce a kind of Reaction Command setup in Re:CoM...so why not? (They could even include a nifty cutscene that relates back to Roxas's fight with Thorn.)

-Yurai

I MISS KURT ZISA!!!!!!!! He was cool! And I never beat the Phantom (my game glitched and the only spells I have are Thundaga and Gravira) so bring back some originality. Like, lets see the nobodys for each Organization Member.......... like Marluxia, Lexeaus, Larxene, AXEL! Have we seen the nobody for Roxas yet?

Haku

<3
Yeah, I think that it would be really cool to see Sephiroth as probably a secret boss, but I only hope that he won't be too hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back