• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who hopes for a Sephiroth battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksoulalchemst

I MISS KURT ZISA!!!!!!!! He was cool! And I never beat the Phantom (my game glitched and the only spells I have are Thundaga and Gravira) so bring back some originality. Like, lets see the nobodys for each Organization Member.......... like Marluxia, Lexeaus, Larxene, AXEL! Have we seen the nobody for Roxas yet?

But they are already Nobodies, right? Hmm...

I think it would be cool to have to fight all XIII Organization members in order, without a break in between any of them. THAT would be a challenge IMO...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

I think it would be cool to have to fight all XIII Organization members in order, without a break in between any of them. THAT would be a challenge IMO...

=O

that would be awesome. you got my vote. :thumbup:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

to be honest something like that would be extremely difficult especially on the hardest setting. Eh cause you know theres gonna be at least a few people who get really eager during like the last fights and when that happens *INSTANT DEATH*

i mean it sounds like a cool idea, but it would probably be uber hard ><

blksoulalchemst

to be honest something like that would be extremely difficult especially on the hardest setting. Eh cause you know theres gonna be at least a few people who get really eager during like the last fights and when that happens *INSTANT DEATH*

i mean it sounds like a cool idea, but it would probably be uber hard ><

Yea, but thats the point, to give us a real honest challenge :3

blksoulalchemst

I certainly agree with everyone else on the point that Sephiroth is being over used now. I mean, I was excited to fight him in KHII, but I don't know if I would want to fight him again after KHI, KHII, FF VII, watching FF VII:AC...I mean, seeing the same person come up over and over again can be dull. So, I still stand with my Org XIII fight :D

Xayn

I'd like a boss fight against Mickey... maybe someday...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Actually fighting Sephy would be nice. CoM has the best gameplay of all three games, so it'd be nice to see how a fight against him would turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back