• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This is acceptable. We would have also accepted: none of them.

tumblr_m63zzg1HTk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

InfernusIgnitus

I liked xaldin, luxord and roxas. Other than that riku and mickey, but they arent organization members.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I tried out all of them with a variety of gears. My favorites would have to be dual wield Roxas, Xion just because I love her, Luxord because the cards are awesome, Xemnas because of the levitation, and Xaldin because those spears can do some damage.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember using Xaldin and Axel a lot when I got tired of the Keyblade wielders. Xaldin because he destroyed everything and moved at a decent speed and Axel just out of preference xD

Everyone that I prefer as far as actual characters I rarely used because they're magic users and I just want to smash everything through physical attacks without worrying about how many more casts or ethers I have left.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think Axel and Marluxia were my top favorite members to use in Days. I would of said Larxene but, I don't really care for her choice in weapon. I can't really say I tried any of the other Org Xiii members because, I favored those two the most, and I was more concerned in completing the story mode at the time. That and I liked setting things on fire as Axel. I just love that pyro. xD

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I think Axel and Marluxia were my top favorite members to use in Days. I would of said Larxene but, I don't really care for her choice in weapon. I can't really say I tried any of the other Org Xiii members because, I favored those two the most, and I was more concerned in completing the story mode at the time. That and I liked setting things on fire as Axel. I just love that pyro. xD

Yes, Kat, you do sure love that pyro.. xD *stick some traq on you and you now have Axel's power*

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I feel powerful when I play as Xemnas, even though he is shitty and slow. I love playing as Marluxia, but I find myself playing as hooded Roxas with the two keyblades, he's such a boss.

axel95

Awards
My favorite would have to be Axel. I've loved him since I was 12, and it looks like he is going to play a bigger role in the series now!

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
My favorite would have to be Axel. I've loved him since I was 12, and it looks like he is going to play a bigger role in the series now!

Yeah, it is pretty cool that some of the other not-so-main bad/good guys are getting big stories now.

AustinKH

I like Lexaeus because of his shear power. The Ultimate gear+ is best for ground fighting cause of the Y-combo it deals two attacks that deal MAJOR damage. And Pandora gear is amazing for smashing enemies to the ground. I also like Xaldin cause of the combos he dishes out with Ultimate gear+. Sora works well with Zero gear too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back