• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Epcar gonna be VA for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I was gonna put this in the VA thread but it has spoilers sooo...

We don't hear Apprentice Xehanort ever talking in the Secret Ending, do we?

So who's Richard Epcar (Apprentice Xehanort's voice actor) gonna play? I'm pretty sure he was confirmed to be a voice actor for BbS.

αsiя

space coke
Terranort says one line if Im not mistaken
He also says Xehanort when he's found

Samhain

Bronze Member
most likely the right after mx and terra fuse.

yeah apprentice xehanort talked...remember. right after mx and terra fused??? and he talked? and also when hes found by ansem the wise he said,
"Xeh..anort"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Obviously Terranort for sure. Maybe even Terra himself but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Terranort however is 100% guaranteed to be voiced by epcar.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Obviously Terranort for sure. Maybe even Terra himself but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Terranort however is 100% guaranteed to be voiced by epcar.

ew not terra. hell no. terra has a light voice. epcar has a natural for deep voices like xehanort's heartless and terranort. apprentice xehanort's voice is way too light in kh2.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I'm betting full-on Terra. It would be odd if he didn't, and his voice would hardly be too uncharacteristically deep in comparison to his Japanese VA.

MeggieKeyblader

ew not terra. hell no. terra has a light voice. epcar has a natural for deep voices like xehanort's heartless and terranort. apprentice xehanort's voice is way too light in kh2.

Wait you just contradicted yourself, first you said Epcar has a deep voice, then you said he has a light voice? Lol

Epcar does have a pretty light voice msot of the time, though. He kinda made Xehanort seem innocent in the flashback in KH2. xD

I was pretty sure that Terranort's voice sounded like Terra's voice after MX takes over Terra's body, so I'm not sure about that.I had just assumed that Terra's VA voiced Terranort right after MX and Terra fused. I'll go check again, though.

T

The Spoiler

He WILL voice Terra. Havent you heard him voice Xehanort in kh2? Its not too deep.

Armando.O?

Do we have a VA for Master Xehanort? cause if so, then I see Epcar as him, after his work in RE:CoM at least.

I want Paul St. Peter to come back though... I love his voice...

trixchasin

in the credits they have a separate actor for a "Terra-Xehanort". That's what they called him.
So that's probably who R.E. will voice.

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
something tells me he'll be terra-nort (this sounds lame, compared to rikunort...)
he has a few lines in the absolute final boss battle so maybe...
as much as i really want epcar to do terra(freeman=DO NOT WANT!!DX) i thank it would make sense for him to voice the character most closest to the one he did before ^^

B

brosandi

It's going to be Terranort/Xehanort the Apprentice.

And that's it.

Just like how it is in the Japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back