• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is going to be Xehanort?

• Terra

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHD00D

Ok guys who do you think is really gonna be XH in the KHs were familiar with?

-Master Xehanort

-Terra

-Vanitas

Just want to know who is the most popular pick here
personally i think its gonna be Terra

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
um...this is kinda the wrong section i think and this is really worth making a thread, if otherwise, im going with all three being blended into 1 body, Terra's

αsiя

space coke
I beleive Terra will be Xehanort or Terra + MX = xehanort
Ven seems to be to small to be Xehanort

Twilight_Angel_

I'm not entirely sure, but I doubt it'd be Terra...WAY too much of a drastic change....How would his skin get a slightly tan complexion, his hair go pure white, and his eyes go from blue to brown? Even their facial features are different, Terra has very femine looking eyes whike Xehanort doesn't. so I don't really get how Terra can become Xehanort with such a drastic change...I see little resemblence between them other than hairstyle...but even then...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think that Terra was taken over by MX and then Ansem the Wise found him.
He was most likely weak and had been knocked out so his hair changed color and he lost his memories.
Then when he became a heartless MX was thrown out of him so that is why Xehanort's heartless looks like MX.

A

Azrael

The most obvious one is Terra and MX if we're going by pure appearance but Van MAY BE Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back