• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is he ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

I have just downloaded the TGS 2005 Trailer, I have noticed that the unknown member of the 'organisation', the Enigmatic Man apears constantly throughout the trailer. It apears that he is disturbing the order of all the worlds in KH2, He seems to be following Sora closely i get the idea that he is some type of spy. He apeared in 'chain of memories' and was the character who lead Sora to 'castle oblivion'.
I wonder what his true identity is and what is his mission?
Anyone got any theories about this character.

Sanctuary Keeper

First of all no, Marluxia lead Sora to the castle. We dont know which unknown i te trailor is the enigmatic man

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
...um...what?

In CoM that wasn't the EM who lead Sora into Castle Oblivion. Have you been living under a rock? That was Marucia, stupid. It was confirmed and everything. The EM has NOTHING to do with CoM... or so we believe.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
how can u even tell between the em and the other members of the order. theyre all wearin the same thing and u cant see their faces! some of them might be the em but not every single guy u see with the black cloak and hood is the em. so u cant say hes constantly throughout the trailer when u cant even tell the difference between the em and the other members

DatDot

I have not even played 'chain of memories', Me only watched my brother play it.

Sanctuary Keeper

then you shouldnt have made this thread, or at least made the assumption that it was the enigmatic man who led Sora to te castle

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
actually you can tell the difference between EM and the other unknowns

according to the trailer and nomoura it seems the EM isnt any of the other unknowns we have seen and he has alot of seniority and he is higher up than number 3(xaldin) because when he summons the other unknowns one of them is xaldin, the other is demyx, the other is luxord, the other is the woman unknown, etc. so if he summons number 3 that tells you he is either 1 or 2 or a co-leader or something like that

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
actually you can tell the difference between EM and the other unknowns

according to the trailer and nomoura it seems the EM isnt any of the other unknowns we have seen and he has alot of seniority and he is higher up than number 3(xaldin) because when he summons the other unknowns one of them is xaldin, the other is demyx, the other is luxord, the other is the woman unknown, etc. so if he summons number 3 that tells you he is either 1 or 2 or a co-leader or something like that

or Superior... heh

To the author of this thread. The ONLY thing we know FOR SURE about the Enigmatic Man, is that it was he who was calling for the Order Members the end, or the one in the middle. That is all that was shown of him in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back