• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Master Xehanort Brother ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra2Ven2Aqua

In Xehanort Report 1 and 8 there says xehanort call his master is brother.
Now,who is xehanort brother/master?

sorry for my bad english..

CreativeGenius13

I haven't gotten those yet but I think it might be more of a metaplorical from the way this game is going and MX's writing style.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
When it comes to the Master and Apprentice of the Keyblade relationships, they use terms that usualy describe family members to describe the relationship between these wielders.

For example, apprentinces training under the same master refer to eachother as Brother or sister. MX uses this to describe the relationship between him and Eraqus since they were apprentices under the same master, therefore he calls Eraqus "brother". MX also refers to Ven and Terra as being like brothers. And even Aqua remarks to Ven and Terra, "You two would make the weirdest brothers"

Meanwhile an apprentince may refer to their master as being like a father or mother to them. Such as Terra does to Eraqus, he sees Eraqus as a father figure, in turn Eraqus sees Terra as being like his own son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back