• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is stronger Link or or Kirby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralDarkFiend

This doesn't belong in the Anime Central. Maybe a mod should move this topic to the appropriate place and warn theultimafrylock for spamming?

Awards
Link, he has a sword and a sheild, Kirby is a marshmellow.....What the heck is a Marshmallow gonna do!?

Awards
LordMune said:
Please die. I mean, really. Kill this topic. Now. Lock it, move it, delete it, whatever, just make sure it never sees the light of day again. Please? No offence intended to any who have posted in this thread.

Hes got a point, this is posted in the wrong place aswell...
This topic should be thrown in the trash

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Kirby would win. He could just swallow link. Big ass kirby fan. Aslo a link fan don't get me wrong. O and if kirby swallowed a bomb he would just eat it. He can sawllow entire solar systems!!!!!

clone_dragoon

Link.
Kirby+ExplodingArrow=Pink mess on floor
Link is more agile, and while kirby can float, Link has pegasus boots, Roc's Feather, (24, I think) masks, over all the games, I'd say atleast 10 different swords, Bow+Arrow, Bombs, The ability to shift time/the wind direction...Well, you get the idea, I've only covered a few.
What does kirby have? Warp stars, spitting, and multiple jumps? Wow. I'm just gonna say this about kirby: Screw'd.

zeo the hero

its link for me, since i hate kirby on Super Smash Brothers game because he always sucks me up and then stands near the cliff and then shoot me off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back