• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is stronger?

• Sora

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Riku

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • They are equally strong

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khandbz

First riku gave up the keyblade yes i know the in riku darkness.Phsycialy riku is stronger but soras heart is stronger so equal considering all the games.Still and yet sora will catach riku because of his heart in kingdom 3.:cool::wink::tongue::redface:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Actually Riku didn't 'give up' the keyblade, sora yoinked it from him. lol

sora x kairi

I think there both the same but there are weaknesses that riku has that sora doesn't so I think I would be sora personally but will there are ways to say there both the same as each other in a way

NoOmniscience

Awards
Personally it depends on how you look at it, in my honest opinion. Riku definitely is stronger in some ways considering his character arc has put him in a much more tragic battle. He's had the stronger development as a person. Succumbing to darkness, and always battling it to the point that he's immune to it. I wouldn't necessarily say that Sora is weaker, merely that Xehanort is always one, two, and even three steps ahead of everyone. So much so that he even surprised Yen Sid with his foresight. Though I can't really speak from personal experience, because I'm a cheap asshole who can't justify, and who won't go out of his way to buy handheld consoles just to play one damn game, that also goes for 358/2 Days, and Chain of Memories. I've only watched "Let's Play" videos on YouTube, and I have done plenty of heavy reading. In the end Riku, as others have stated, has a better head on his shoulders than Sora.

Last edited:

imbuedsemor

The truth is I always felt riku was going to always be better. Not because he cooler or anything its because when it came down to it he battled on his own using only his own strength. See Sora on the other hand is more of a people person and gets others to follow him and fight with him making things easyer for himself... Things were never easy for riku and well that either breaks the boy or makes him into a man, Riku became a man, Sora might be consider a stronger force right now because of his comrads but the truth is people follow the person who is the strongest and eventually if sora dosnt learn to fight on his own more will lose faith in him. I know it wont happen but i want a remake of the first two games from riku's side of the story

Light

faster than
Awards
The truth is I always felt riku was going to always be better. Not because he cooler or anything its because when it came down to it he battled on his own using only his own strength. See Sora on the other hand is more of a people person and gets others to follow him and fight with him making things easyer for himself... Things were never easy for riku and well that either breaks the boy or makes him into a man, Riku became a man, Sora might be consider a stronger force right now because of his comrads but the truth is people follow the person who is the strongest and eventually if sora dosnt learn to fight on his own more will lose faith in him. I know it wont happen but i want a remake of the first two games from riku's side of the story

It might be closer than you think! Although the second game is pretty much ruled out of the equation, it has been hinted there will be a KH:BBSv2. What it will be about is unclear, however it is possible the game will include: Aqua, Riku, and Mickey's Journey through the RoD and Riku's side of KHI.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This is why I voted for Riku. Ya' know, in a way the thread is about whether the power of friendship or individual strength is better. Sora fight with his friends while Riku fights for. That's how I see it anyway.

imbuedsemor

It might be closer than you think! Although the second game is pretty much ruled out of the equation, it has been hinted there will be a KH:BBSv2. What it will be about is unclear, however it is possible the game will include: Aqua, Riku, and Mickey's Journey through the RoD and Riku's side of KHI.

I hope the game comes out for ps3 im tierd of all the system jumping between games D:<

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
BbSV2 isn't official game btw. There's a story to tell but they weren't able to make an actual game of it. Just putting that out there~

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If sora wasn't the chosen one it would be Riku
kh_show_your_muscle_part_1_by_strylerz-d4rnyaq.jpg

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think KH2 Sora is the strongest keyblade wielder in the series. DDD Sora pales in comparison to all wielders because he just has the basics (It's the dream eaters fault). No double or Triple Wield, and no elemental shifts like everyone else has. I'm sure KH2 Sora could take on anyone, but our current one is weaker than Riku. Let alone Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

On a side note, Imagine a Dual or Triple Wield Sora with the elemental shifts that everyone else has. Then I believe he would once again be a formidable opponent.

Ventus ain't stronger than anyone. At this particular moment, I think Sora = Terra.

KH2 Sora > Current Riku

13Rox

oh my god epidemic of my life right now. I mean Sora was stronger in the first game because he was with the realm of light and he had more power because of his friends. Though on the Islands in the beginning of the first game Riku would always beat Sora, but I guess it depends on the person playing the game for that one, but then in kingdom hearts 2 Riku has to help wake sora up. So then for a while I thought he was stronger. But then Sora had to help Riku defeat Xemnas. During the Mark of Mastery Riku had to save Sora So I thought he was stronger then. Plus Terra originally picked Riku to be a keyblade wielder and Aqua chose sora to protect Riku but it seems to always go the other way around, except for the first game of the series. So i might have to go with Riku on this one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Ventus ain't stronger than anyone. At this particular moment, I think Sora = Terra.

KH2 Sora > Current Riku

The orginal trio are way stronger then sora, they overshadow him so much. Ventus in particular suffers from the same weakeness as sora darkness. But if we had to put them together side be side sora may bea little stronger but ventus is faster

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Roxas......

At the end of kh2 it was definitely Sora but if you go by the end of 3D it is Riku. He has shown the most development of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back