• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the best waifu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I was having an interesting discussion with my gf and it came up that she thinks Aqua is better waifu material than Nameless Star. Can you believe it?!!
So then I thought: who is the best waifu? What makes a good waifu?
So many questions, so little time...

Last edited:

Xagzan

Awards
Yeah fans' options for age appropriate husbandos in this series are exponentially vaster than for waifus haha

By which I mean grown adult fans of course.

Willow A113

Awards
Haha, I'm 16 so I have more options than everyone else! Most of the characters are 17 or older!
Also, @Oracle Spockanort said subject x is probably going to be an adult. (I'm just assuming she's Skuld here) I think there's a 50% chance she will be, depending on who Nomura wants her to be friends with.
He might do something similar to what he did with the Wayfinder trio where years passed, but they all found some sort of way to stay the same age. If he wants her to be part of a Union Leaders trio (maybe Brain, Skuld, and Ephemer), she will stay the same age as the other members of the trio. I don't know how she would stop aging, but with Nomura, there's always a way. If he wants her to be part of a trio with Axel and Isa, she will be made to be the same age as them.
I went on a tangent on something that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, (probably belongs on another thread,) but what Spock said got me thinking.
Anyway, my waifu and husbando I'm going with (for now) are Kairi and Ventus.

Dark Rot

Awards
They're cartoons not people, cmon now. Anyone can have whatever crushes they want on the cg anime people.

The answer's Cinderella.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
d7f99136caf2208a1b3bf833df2e8754.jpg

Look at that snatched waist. Your fave couldn't.

Back