• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the fourteenth member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XVIth membe

• namine

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • kairi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • riku/just a joke

• that girl on destiny islands wwith the chuks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo is she man i dnt knw about you but this has been really bugung me does it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggguuuuuuuu:cursing::confused:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
First of all, this thread is pointless since nobody knows who she is. Most likely, she's a new character.
Second, if you want to talk about #14, talk about it in the official #14 dicussion thread.
[/thread]

M

Marluxia.light

No one knows who the 14th member. What made you think that we would know???.>

Riku Fan1415

We already know it's not Namine, Nomura has said this, and what's up with Kairi and Selphie? How can they be member XIV? You should have maybe put "new character" and "Aqua" on there instead since some people think it's Aqua.

T

tazztig

We already know it's not Namine, Nomura has said this, and what's up with Kairi and Selphie? How can they be member XIV? You should have maybe put "new character" and "Aqua" on there instead since some people think it's Aqua.

Aqua been disappeared in BBS so we think, but Nomura might make it a new person.^^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Nomura has stated it is a new person. It is not someone we already know. We know aqua is in bbs. So she is now known and not new. yet the 14th member is new because we dont know her. SO she is a new person.
Aqua is still considered new.
Yeah.
Thank youuuuu.

@Tazztig, Organization 14, KingDoom, and Riku Fan 1415.
Thank you.
For the pointless spam, I mean.
xD

Damn, I'm pissy today

T

Tattered Rebirth

...Read up on the Official 14th member Discussion Thread before you go making bullshit threads that are just there for the sake of upping your post count.

[/story][/discussion][/thread]

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
There is a sticky to discuss kind of thing, it's called the 14th Member Speculation/Discussion Thread and it's the same section as this your posting it in. Not to mention that the fourteenth memeber is not revealed yet although some OTHERS claimed something of Aqua's nobody as their theory but otherwise, I would have no idea and looking forward to finding out who she is.

A

Audo

Talk about it in the sticky, unless you have some mind-breaking new theory. But simply asking us what we think isn't considered as such.
Though, btw, in the poll you have it is the 16th Member, and not the XIVth.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You see those stickies? Yeah, learn to use them.

Also, to every one who posted after the first two or three replies, I'd like to thank you all for continuing to post here. All of your "/thread" posts really do a lot to keep this this topic from being brought to the surface. I really appreciate it.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back