• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the narrator???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

does anyone have a clue as to who the narrator might be from kingdom hearts and if they will return in kingdom hearts 2....... cuz i'm thinking it might be the enigmatic man since he seems 2 talk in sora's mind as shown in final mix..... cuz it would explain why only sora can hear him and not donald or goofy..... but then again the Enigmatic Man seems against him so i don't think it would be him..... so does that mean it can be DiZ or Namine..... share your thoughts

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You're talking about the voice at the awakening, right? I doubt it is DiZ or Namine. could be but I doubt it.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

KH Vandread said:
You're talking about the voice at the awakening, right? I doubt it is DiZ or Namine. could be but I doubt it.

no the narrator speaks like during the whole game obviously in the awakening but also i think once or twice in the middle of the game and at the end b4 sora entered the final door

BlaZinbritt11588

wow....i never thought of that before....good observation...hmmm now that i think of it, it CAN be DiZ......

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's no one. They arn't a part of the story. They are for the person playing the game. >>

iholdthekeys

monkeybutt said:
It's no one. They arn't a part of the story. They are for the person playing the game. >>

wait so does that means nomura created the narrator 2 help us with our understanding of the game???

cloud@omnislash

But obviously its going to be one because BHK has an Awakening also. It might not be anybody just a voice that really is something just there to help you or give you hints. Not neccessarily a character helping you. For example, most probably would have went through the final door hadn't there been a voice. I think the save point appeared the first time you tried to open the door at the end anyways.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A) Your calling a him a narroator, then asking who he is: he is the narrorator.

It is like asking who the narrorator in a book is. ~.~ Hes just a narrorator.

cloud@omnislash

Exactly, and even if this question was answered it wouldn't matter. Also if it could be Diz, Namine, or whoever that would make them that much less important. That wouldn't make too much common sense announcing the narrator as an important character.

sora_123

i on the other hand think that the narrator is an 'important' character in the game. if i recall in the last world while opening the last door, sora says something like 'i remember that voice' or that 'voice sounds familiar'. which perhaps it means that for bhk there's going to be the same narrator, and perhaps that character will be reveal, in KH2.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I personally think that the narrator is either Mickey or Diz.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Has anyone watched the part of FM that has Riku first waking up in the world of Darkness. If so then I think youll find your self thinking hey that has to be Mickey i mean who else would it be? Its not EM because you fight right after/before Riku goes to the Darkness world. Nayway thats my theory anyway.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
BHK (Unknown) said:
Has anyone watched the part of FM that has Riku first waking up in the world of Darkness. If so then I think youll find your self thinking hey that has to be Mickey i mean who else would it be? Its not EM because you fight right after/before Riku goes to the Darkness world. Nayway thats my theory anyway.

If its anyone, its Mickey. Just as this post I quoted.

But..if it was just to help us out, then does that mean that Sora doesnt know that he will be the one to open the Door...??

NettikGirl

I think it's Mickey. Basically, because he mentioned "the door to the light" at the end of the game, and in the "Awakening" point of the game, the symbols upon the weapons, and the style of speaking was pretty mature to be Mickey's, but sometimes, it would burst out in expressions such as, "All right! You got it!" and some casual ways of speaking, that could easily be identified with the King. My only other choice would be either DiZ, or a character who hasn't been introduced into the game just yet.
That's just my theory...
^^;;

Dual Wielder

partial spoiler...

the narrator wasnt just for sora, it was for riku as well...
in the final mix version of kh, there is a scene with the narrator and riku, saying something about riku's heart changing so he could hear the voice...
it possibly leads to the start of COM where DiZ/Ansem were talking to riku as narrators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back