• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Nobody besides Xemnas and Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

As we all know Xemnas and Roxas are undoubtedly the strongest nobodies in Org. XIII. But besides them, who would be the strongest? We could go by their rankings but as its been shown and proven, the rankings mean jack squat. So who could it be? Discuss.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Xigbar, I guess. At least he's still alive as opposed to everyone else. Maybe Saix too, considering he was Xemnas' right hand man

Gram

Banned
Awards
–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that. However, when their strength is configured by preference, it’s different than how it appears in the story.
link: New Famitsu Interview with Tetsuya Nomura! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Well the top four are Xaldin, Xemnas, Lexaeus and Roxas.

Below them though I'm not sure, maybe Saix or Xigbar? Axel has to be decently strong too given he was able to beat Xion and drag her back to the Org castle.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Strongest Nobody besides those two? Definitely no one in the Organization. It's those Nobodies you fight in the Cavern of Rememberance in KH2FM.

Those guys were strong.

All jokes aside, it's a toss-up between Saix and Marluxia. Maybe Xion can be the strongest, if you want to count her.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Lexaeus has always been the strongest physically but as for overall strength I would say Saix or Axel would come after Xemnas and Roxas.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Marluxia's definitely a big contender. If he successfully got Sora on his side, he would've been able to take down Xemnas, even if it'd bite him in the ass later when MX came back. Sora was Marluxia's greatest loss. Lexaeus is physically strong and not stupid either, and the same goes for Xaldin and Saix. I guess Marluxia is second strongest behind Xemnas, with Xaldin and Saix tying for third.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I really wish we had learned more about Marluxia. I mean, the guy has two forms (you fight him in three forms, but the second is just a vehicle). You don't get multiple forms in video games unless you're really up there.

Besides, he's the least elaborated central villain, we should at least meet his Somebody.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ He certainly could've been interesting. He was obviously quite strong in his own right as well. What I dont understand is why Xemnas would send him off to be dealt with by Axel when Xemnas has the power to do it himself.
Nomura ranked Xemnas in the top four so Marluxia should've been within his own power to deal with. Even Sora beat him while incomplete and Roxas holding half his power/existence. (granted Sora always has help)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
What I dont understand is why Xemnas would send him off to be dealt with by Axel when Xemnas has the power to do it himself.

I don't think Xemnas (or possibly Saix) wanted anyone to know that the Organization was killing its own members, even if they were traitors. He just ships them off to CO, and a few unfortunate accidents later, all the loyal members would have come back. Notice how the loyal members were assigned to the Basement, where they wouldn't have been aware of the nasty details, and how no one in Days ever suspects Marluxia and Larxene were even traitors. It was a nearly perfect job. Too bad Saix wanted a few extra people dead...

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't think Xemnas (or possibly Saix) wanted anyone to know that the Organization was killing its own members, even if they were traitors. He just ships them off to CO, and a few unfortunate accidents later, all the loyal members would have come back. Notice how the loyal members were assigned to the Basement, where they wouldn't have been aware of the nasty details, and how no one in Days ever suspects Marluxia and Larxene were even traitors. It was a nearly perfect job. Too bad Saix wanted a few extra people dead...
I don't know about that...Xemnas clearly had no issues with threatening Axel with being turned into a Dusk in KH2FM and it's brought up several times by members, namely Xaldin, in days that betrayal equates to destruction. It was a fact to them they'd be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back