• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the traitor?! (Poll)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the traitor???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: who is the traitor?! (Poll)

Isn't it Unicornus's voice in the recent trailer that says there may not even be a traitor?

Bearing in mind that a "traitor" would have to be among the Foretellers. An outside opposition wouldn't really be considered traitorous.

I think that the Sixth is the most obvious, though I have a suspicion that Ephemera is the Sixth which makes it a hard sell, but not impossible.
The Master of Masters is certainly suspect.

But overall I think that the traitor may wind up being non-existent, a Machiavellian ploy to sow distrust among the Foretellers and push them to, in the end, all become the traitor.
And I believe that the Mysterious Figure may be the one who told them there was a traitor.

PiliChain23

Awards
Vulpeus was my second guess, the sixth apprentice could have made an alliance with a foreteller and use them as a medium to get good keyblade wielders on their side.

Dumblescored

Awards
My sanctuary, where fears and lies melt away
I like to think about it from a social perspective:

In the game you choose at the beginning your faction. You are either trying to choose which one is not the traitor, is the traitor or the one that shares your ideals. Now people will always have a preference. They want to choose correctly. Now if Nomura was to the say/ the game showed which faction was the "traitor" depending on why you choose that group you could be very disappointed. This could mean that the traitor faction will have a mass desertion or join which will cause problems for all players. No one likes to be wrong and everyone is selfish.

The game would end up being unbalanced or would be finished when the reveal is made. The creators of the game would know this. This is likely what Black Osprey pointed out first. The ending will have no traitor and become a self fulfilling prophecy. It would be a satisfyingly ironic end to those who call themselves foretellers.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Re: who is the traitor?! (Poll)

I'm more on board with the self fulfilling prophecy idea. Consumed on finding out who the traitor is, they eventually get desperate and betray each other.
The 6th apprentice could be a red herring.

That is a very plausible explanation, just goes to show that paranoia can make people do some insane things.

HaMMaRTAnK

I doubt that its the 6th one , he is like playing with the rest of the 5 foretellers to let them fight each other and he will just be in the darkness waiting for the chance to finish them when they get weak

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I doubt that its the 6th one , he is like playing with the rest of the 5 foretellers to let them fight each other and he will just be in the darkness waiting for the chance to finish them when they get weak
Ya know it might be the sixth person. I'd buy that, since this person might be the one to first have Xehanort's keyblade.

Rokuborn

Awards
to me, the traitor (if it's not the 6th apprentice) can be Anguis, not chose by story, but from gaming sessions.
as to say, we (i'm one of them) are quite popular (at least more than ursus and vulpeus) but we always end as the last guild that works to conquer the light, plus, instead of a normal animal, we are "fakes" (excludin unicornis, that is a mithologic one).
The Anguis is a Lizard that fakes being a Snake. Or maybe i've got this all wrong and not conquering the light at all is Anguis plan (seeking the light set kingdom Hearts away, maybe Anguis knows that) and following the Rebirth Theory (Anguis=Aqua) we are the "sacrifice guild" that'll pass as the traitors so the other 4 stop arguing about it and stop fighting each other

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think the traitor is the person in the black coat and six get blamed for the war even though he was trying to prevent it from happing

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Ya know it might be the sixth person. I'd buy that, since this person might be the one to first have Xehanort's keyblade.
it might be the six apprentice after all since the master of masters granted book of Prophecies to his 5 apprentices excluding the six apprentice he might have gotten jealous that the master didn't accept him like the other 5

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
it might be the six apprentice after all since the master of masters granted book of Prophecies to his 5 apprentices excluding the six apprentice he might have gotten jealous that the master didn't accept him like the other 5
I'm pretty sure the Sixth Apprentice is a red herring. It just seems too obvious. Unless SE decides to be surprising by being un​surprising, I'd bet that the sixth is there just to be misleadingly suspicious.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm pretty sure the Sixth Apprentice is a red herring. It just seems too obvious. Unless SE decides to be surprising by being un​surprising, I'd bet that the sixth is there just to be misleadingly suspicious.
It's implied among the Foretellers that the traitor is among the five of them, which would probably eliminate the Sixth Apprentice as a possibility.
Who knows what the Sixth has been doing, though.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I think if Leopardus is truly Ven's original self, it might be him. Especially since Leopardus seems more Vanitas like to me, if he's apparently thinking it's the darkness that needs to be protected and all that.

And if Xehanort was the Sixth Apprentice orchestrating all of this, it makes sense that Ven/Leopardus might help him some, since he also would do so in the future.

This is only of the Rebirth Theory is true, of course.

I'm also starting to get suspicious of Anguis, as she was spying on our Chirithy and us at one point.

Ava's also suspicious, but she's too obvious and so a red herring, I think.

I'm also of the belief there might be no traitor at all...

Keyblade Meister

I think if Leopardus is truly Ven's original self, it might be him. Especially since Leopardus seems more Vanitas like to me, if he's apparently thinking it's the darkness that needs to be protected and all that.

And if Xehanort was the Sixth Apprentice orchestrating all of this, it makes sense that Ven/Leopardus might help him some, since he also would do so in the future.

This is only of the Rebirth Theory is true, of course.

Wanting to protect the darkness isn't necessarily a traitorist act. The light and dark balance is important for everyone as you can see from the first keyblade war without darkness and the clash the two sides have, light will eventually be consumed with greed and desire which is why there was a war to begin with. Also remember Master Eraqus was also blinded by light which lead to his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back