• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
All right...I know this has been brought up a lot, but let's just look at all the possible canidates:

Terra:

This one seems most likely. It would make the perfect story. Tragic hero becomes evil and forgets who he is (figuratively and literally!) and becomes Xehanort. Plus...they look alike, excluding hair, eyes and ears...and voice.

Dark Soldier/ Master Xehanort's Apprentice:

This one also has some liability. Not only is he an enigma, we don't even know his name. Nomura wouldn't cloud his face for this long unless something's up. Plus, Nomura said he can't reveal the voice actor's name. If DS is, in fact, Xehanort, they would probably get the same voice actor. So, he can't reveal the VA, or it would give it away.

Master Xehanort:

This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not. He becomes Xehanort. But really, the only similarity is their name.

Master of Terra, Aqua and Ven:

This one is probably the most unlikely, but still has some potential. There is so much mystery to him. Plus, if you have recently seen TheBucket's colored picture of him, it looks just like Terra, excluding a coat, plus, he has that X over his chest, just like Terra.

Pooh Bear:

Because...it would be an epic plot twist.

Thoughts?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also the possibility of him being some kind of combination. MX's darkness fused with Terra's physical self, or something crazy with Terra + DS.

3Eyes

**** SPOILER ****

It's Mickey.

Yeah. Rack your noodle around that one.

Karutomaru

Banned
I think it IS Master Xehanort. I think that something will happen where he would lose all his memories and be reincarnated as Xehanort and only remember his name. Makes sense to me.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think it IS Master Xehanort. I think that something will happen where he would lose all his memories and be reincarnated as Xehanort and only remember his name. Makes sense to me.

Doesn't make sense to me.

MX + Terra makes more sense. MX by himself being Xehanort does not.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I say DS. The secrecy of the character makes it almost obvious. Besides all of the reasons stated before, there was something new that caught my eye. HEARTSTATION said that in an interview with Nomura, he said that "Riku did not happen upon it by chance," the "it" being his outfit when in Darkness mode.

So let's look at how he got it...he obtains the uniform when being posessed when Ansem SoD or when using his power. So he got it from Ansem SoD, right? Well if SoD is the Heartless of "Xehanort" and Xehanort is the DS....

Makes sense, no?

PrimeTime

and also the DS , one thing i noticed and im pretty sure everyone else did too is that Riku's outfit has a heart on it ...and DS's doesnt.... maybe stating that DS has no heart and Riku does

peachie

It's nearly impossible for Xehanort to be DS alone.

DS is supposed to have a young sounding voice, one clearly not as deep and mature as Xehanort's. His small body structure implies he's young as well. Xehanort, shown in KH2, looks to be in his late-mid 20's, much bigger looking than DS. How would he possibly grow that much in such a short time frame?

Amulet

Master Xehanort's heart inside Terra's body?
That could be plausible, although Kairi's heart was inside Sora's body and it didn't change his appearance or anything - he just saw visions of her.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

DS is supposed to have a young sounding voice, one clearly not as deep and mature as Xehanort's. His small body structure implies he's young as well. Xehanort, shown in KH2, looks to be in his late-mid 20's, much bigger looking than DS. How would he possibly grow that much in such a short time frame?

By drinking lots and lots of milk, duh!

And I agree with this, that is, if DS is in anyway a part of Xehanort, which I actually am starting to doubt.

TH3GADFLY

Master Xehanort:

This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not. He becomes Xehanort. But really, the only similarity is their name.

Master of Terra, Aqua and Ven:

This one is probably the most unlikely, but still has some potential. There is so much mystery to him. Plus, if you have recently seen TheBucket's colored picture of him, it looks just like Terra, excluding a coat, plus, he has that X over his chest, just like Terra.

I always thought the master of T,A+V WAS Master Xehanort, y'know since he's called "Master".

Anyway, my money is on Terra, the haircut is way too similar.

i eat dark

but ummm doesnt BBS take place 10 years back? that would mean by the time in kh1 he would be around 25-27?

also its funny that DS and riku have the same fighting stance....

Pratiko

Awards
Mm..
I think DS's "obvious" situation ain't that obvious. It could also be Ven's VA. You know: a replica. Dumb, but suits Nomura's style. Then again, fusion sounds DBZ-like, so I'd RAGEQUIT if that happened. But then the only possibility is: MTAV, who was kept as a secret even moar time than the DS, thus he's the new "obvious" situation.

Still, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about. If Nomura wanted Xehanort to be Sora, then he would find a way to make it happen.

peachie

but ummm doesnt BBS take place 10 years back? that would mean by the time in kh1 he would be around 25-27?

also its funny that DS and riku have the same fighting stance....

It does. Xehanort was found shortly after the events of BBS, those 10 years back. And 10 years ago he looked like he was in his mid to late 20's. And Xehanort doesn't exist during KH1, only his heartless and nobody do.

i eat dark

It does. Xehanort was found shortly after the events of BBS, those 10 years back. And 10 years ago he looked like he was in his mid to late 20's. And Xehanort doesn't exist during KH1, only his heartless and nobody do.

i see then who could be Xehanort?
if terra is xehanort then can you please explain how he turn his eyes yellow,change his hair color and so on? :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back