• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

we dont know how unversed are made other then negative emotions so no u might be wrong

Any theory can be wrong. Heck, all of our theories can be wrong. It's just fun to create them, y'know?

Oh, and MX is Mickey's Father-in-Law. Think about that one.

Pratiko

Awards
i see then who could be Xehanort?
if terra is xehanort then can you please explain how he turn his eyes yellow,change his hair color and so on? :dizzy:

He DID change the colour of his eyes, you know?

Pratiko

Awards
i know but theres no proof that he can do it full time

well, he did it in the final fight, right before he would be found by Ansem, so it would make sense, lol...
Not saying I support this, though.

i eat dark

well, he did it in the final fight, right before he would be found by Ansem, so it would make sense, lol...
Not saying I support this, though.
he did do it but we dont know what cause him to do so or how long he is able to do it for

No.22Jauxsoh

Say MX is the real human Xehanort, and if his heartless and nobody have already been revealed, then maybe its his unbirth, however that works...

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think a clue to Xehanort's identity lies is Riku's ordeal in Reversed/Rebirth.

In KH1, Riku turned his back on light to use the power of darkness. Then when the darkness was used to control him, he rejected the darkness in his heart as well. Having abandon most of the light and darkness in his heart, it left his heart practically empty. DiZ identified such a state of the heart as "Sleep". Supposedly, when the heart is in such a state, they are supposed to be empty and only capable of retaining dark memories. This was demonstrated by how all the memory worlds Riku ventured through being empty except for heartless and villains, thus all relating to dark memories. DiZ said, "Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal" but Riku was able to deny slumber and retain his other memories on some level. Apparently, Riku avoided the full toll of "Sleep", but what would become of someone who experienced the full effects of this eternal "Sleep"?

That's where I think Terra comes into play. Already clear similarities can be drawn between Terra and Riku. Terra seems like he to will embrace darkness in BBS. And if Terra becomes desperate enough, he may have to abandon the light in his heart to embrace the full power of darkness. And then if the darkness threatens to take over... or if possessing darkness poses a danger to the safety of others, he may decide to reject darkness as well, thus by expelling both light and darkness from his heart, Terra's heart would become almost empty and be similar to the "Sleep" mentioned in Reverse/Rebirth.

Also, hearts in this "Sleep" as explained in Reverse/Rebirth, only retain dark memories. So if solely Terra becomes Xehanort, not only would this explain the memory loss, but it would explain every single similarity Xehanort has to his adversaries. Name and clothing of Master Xehanort, color scheme of the heart unlocker and Heartless Seal both resembling the Dark Soldier, readiness to use Maleficent in his plan... even why some of the Artificial Heartless are designed sort of similar to Unversed. All these could be subconscious influences of remnants of dark memories still present in Terra's heart.

And if "Sleep" provides a form of "safety" for the heart, could this be why Xehanort's heart wasn't overwhelmed with darkness and thus able to retain its sense of self? If the power of a Heartless' physical form is determined by the amount of darkness in an individual's heart, could Ansem SoD's lack of a potent physical form be a result of Xehanort's heart being practically empty and thus possessing too little darkness to produce a fitting physical form?

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I support the possibility that Xehanort is a ever present evil like Satan. Some form of Xehanort has been behind all the problems in KH so maybe Xehanort is just a constanly updated evil that always exist but just changes form or being.

P

path to light91

I think a clue to Xehanort's identity lies is Riku's ordeal in Reversed/Rebirth.

In KH1, Riku turned his back on light to use the power of darkness. Then when the darkness was used to control him, he rejected the darkness in his heart as well. Having abandon most of the light and darkness in his heart, it left his heart practically empty. DiZ identified such a state of the heart as "Sleep". Supposedly, when the heart is in such a state, they are supposed to be empty and only capable of retaining dark memories. This was demonstrated by how all the memory worlds Riku ventured through being empty except for heartless and villains, thus all relating to dark memories. DiZ said, "Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal" but Riku was able to deny slumber and retain his other memories on some level. Apparently, Riku avoided the full toll of "Sleep", but what would become of someone who experienced the full effects of this eternal "Sleep"?

That's where I think Terra comes into play. Already clear similarities can be drawn between Terra and Riku. Terra seems like he to will embrace darkness in BBS. And if Terra becomes desperate enough, he may have to abandon the light in his heart to embrace the full power of darkness. And then if the darkness threatens to take over... or if possessing darkness poses a danger to the safety of others, he may decide to reject darkness as well, thus by expelling both light and darkness from his heart, Terra's heart would become almost empty and be similar to the "Sleep" mentioned in Reverse/Rebirth.

Also, hearts in this "Sleep" as explained in Reverse/Rebirth, only retain dark memories. So if solely Terra becomes Xehanort, not only would this explain the memory loss, but it would explain every single similarity Xehanort has to his adversaries. Name and clothing of Master Xehanort, color scheme of the heart unlocker and Heartless Seal both resembling the Dark Soldier, readiness to use Maleficent in his plan... even why some of the Artificial Heartless are designed sort of similar to Unversed. All these could be subconscious influences of remnants of dark memories still present in Terra's heart.

And if "Sleep" provides a form of "safety" for the heart, could this be why Xehanort's heart wasn't overwhelmed with darkness and thus able to retain its sense of self? If the power of a Heartless' physical form is determined by the amount of darkness in an individual's heart, could Ansem SoD's lack of a potent physical form be a result of Xehanort's heart being practically empty and thus possessing too little darkness to produce a fitting physical form?

wow..... great theory, seriously.

Tigerruss

Awards

That seems plausible.
But we have no clue, though speculations are the best we can get to the truth with out all the facts. :(

noshade15

Terra = Xehenort is the one choice with the most hints and evidence. Even Nomura said that we should easily be able to figure out BBS by now. I mean c'mon! The physical appearances like golden eyes! hair etc.

Then there's the quotes, in one of the BBS trailers Terra puts his arm on Vens shoulder and says "friend". and in the beginning of 358/2 days Xehenort puts his hand on Roxas's shoulder and we assume he says "friend" as well. (hint) then he also says "old friend" to Aqua's armor in KH2 Final Mix. Plus there's millions more... I could literally go on & on about the hints there are in the series that connects Terra to Xehenort. The other theories could happen, but the one with the most evidence is what Nomura has in store and already expects us to figure out my now. I'm sure the Japanese know it easily and they all agree, but we want to look past and beyond what's in front of us, when we don't have to do that. I can't wait to see this all unfold.

hiddenblade

3 eyes not to be rude but NO WAY NOT POSSIBLE THERE IS MORE CHANCE OF THE CHESHER CAT MAKING sense for one thing on reverse chain of memories Riku Sees mickey and HX at the same time and for another there is no similarity what so ever sorry if you find this rude and if someone already took care of this

BONEZ1987

ITS TERRA, HE LOST HIS MEMORY AND ANSEM TW FOUND HIM, ALL TERRA REMEMBERED WAS XEHENORT SO HE TOOK THAT NAME. THEN AFTER TAKING OUT ANSEM TW HE TOOK HIS NAME. ITS REAL OBVIOUS

Abbot

and also the DS , one thing i noticed and im pretty sure everyone else did too is that Riku's outfit has a heart on it ...and DS's doesnt.... maybe stating that DS has no heart and Riku does

Or, it could be because Xehanort is an anagram of No Heart without the X.

Also, if DS was truly clouded by darkness, then from evidence, his appearance could somewhat change a bit to be Xehanort. Kinda like how AtW became tan as DiZ.

noshade15

Xehenort may not remember instanly anything, true. BUT Xemnas sure seems to be remembering tons, so watch what can be observed. He wouldn't be calling Aqua's armor "friend" if he didn't remember. I don't personally think he knows everything, but certainly some without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back