• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Alright, I personally think that Xion is either Riku's nobody or Kairi's unbirth.
Riku COULD have a nobody, that interview with Nomura? I wanna see it AND it's date, because if I'm right Nomura CHANGED HIS MIND or LIED TO US.

Kairi's unbirth, because we don't know WHAT an unbirth is or how it's created.

Now, your thoughts?

Where do YOU think Xion came from?

NOTE: Go ahead, flame me, your opinion if I'm stupid. Oh, and for all you out there I bet you 5 dollars I'm right! Want to take the bet?

Muse

you look atrocious
Riku never became a Heartless. His body and soul never got up and left on him. It certainly didn't change into a little black-haired version of Kairi either. There is nothing to even suggest that Nobodies can be opposite genders of what their other used to be. Axel being Riku's Nobody had more basis than this. :/

anti-form137

I thought that Unbirths don't exist after BBS? And what's up with all the Riku's Nobody crap? He never became a Heartless, and if somehow he did have a Nobody, shouldn't it be male?

I think that Xion is or is at least partially created from Sora's memories. But I'm really just not sure...

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
(Brushes off flames) Well, Riku is a special manner then, isn't he?
I know this has holes in it, but Xion could've been created from MEMORIES, I believe anti-form said that.
Anyways, she might be a mixture of Riku's soul and Kairi's memories formed the body.

And, I'm pretty sure Nomura NEVER stated Unbirths were GONE, we just assumed that since we never saw them, or did we.....

Alchemic_Bankai

(Brushes off flames) Well, Riku is a special manner then, isn't he?
I know this has holes in it, but Xion could've been created from MEMORIES, I believe anti-form said that.
Anyways, she might be a mixture of Riku's soul and Kairi's memories formed the body.

And, I'm pretty sure Nomura NEVER stated Unbirths were GONE, we just assumed that since we never saw them, or did we.....
Out of curiosity, when do you propose this happened?

Muse

you look atrocious
If she was made up of Riku's soul, then Riku's body would have perished. Which would mean that Riku would be dead or just existing as a heart, either or which didn't happen, so I'm guessing she's not made up of his soul. Also, Kairi's memories were untouched at that point in time. How would they have formed Xion?

Alchemic_Bankai

I'm working on that.
Maybe right after he held off Ansem in HB near the end oof KH1
Believe it or not that was the first thing to jump to my mind as well, but it would appear to be quite an insuficient amout of time, or too insignificant of an event.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
If she was made up of Riku's soul, then Riku's body would have perished. Which would mean that Riku would be dead or just existing as a heart, either or which didn't happen, so I'm guessing she's not made up of his soul. Also, Kairi's memories were untouched at that point in time. How would they have formed Xion?

The dark half of his soul, and Riku has PLENTY of memories of Kairi

Alchemic_Bankai

Well, nothing really happened. Riku told Kairi to run, so she did. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it take Kairi calling Sora back to his human form to create Namine and Roxas?

Muse

you look atrocious
The dark half of his soul, and Riku has PLENTY of memories of Kairi

Okay, what makes you think that you're able to separate the soul? Give one half to create another being and have the other half remain in your body. I don't think that you're able to manipulate the soul like that.

True, but once again, the memories weren't even touched until CoM rolled around. So, I doubt that his memories of Kairi would rise up and give Xion form before they were even touched by Namine in CoM.

Muse

you look atrocious
How could she be affected by Sora's memories if she's made from Riku's?

H

Haxon

Who is Xion you ask?

well definetly not Rikus nobody or anything else to do with him.

Guess again *cough(sora/kairi)cough*

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I am sure that she isn't Riku's Nobody for so many reaons. Who is Xion? She is an enigma, and you should wait and find out who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back