• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemic_Bankai

I am sure that she isn't Riku's Nobody for so many reaons. Who is Xion? She is an enigma, and you should wait and find out who she is.
But if everyone did that, we wouldn't get to have so much fun telling people they're wrong or they suck at life for not knowing what a guy in Japan has planned for all of us.

zhill05

My first idea as to who Xion is would be that she could be the Nobody of both Sora and Kairi since their hearts were once one, however brief. Mostly since, in my opinion, looks more like Kairi than Namine does. Also she is able to use the Keyblade much like Sora. This would kind of be the case since it was shown before Kairi was shown using a keyblade.

My second guess would be Xion could be the unbirth of Sora and Kairi, though so far unlikely. Since it is still yeat unrevealed as to how they are created or even how they may have become exstinct, if at all. This guess would mostly lean towards the facts that we stilll know very little about the Unbirths, and will be a while before we do.

Out of the two theories, I mostly support the first one than the second.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
shes kiari other nobody
Wow!!!
Nothing to back this up.

zhill05 said:
My first idea as to who Xion is would be that she could be the Nobody of both Sora and Kairi since their hearts were once one,
No they wasnt.

however brief. Mostly since, in my opinion, looks more like Kairi than Namine does. Also she is able to use the Keyblade much like Sora. This would kind of be the case since it was shown before Kairi was shown using a keyblade.
Xion probably use the keyblade like sora because she is affected by his memories.

My second guess would be Xion could be the unbirth of Sora and Kairi, though so far unlikely.
Maybe but i say no. I really doubt it.

Out of the two theories, I mostly support the first one than the second.
I support neither.

Muse

you look atrocious
Kairi's and Sora's hearts were never one. They never combined. They were just both in the same body at once. There is no proof that their hearts merged.

KHearts35

I believe sora darkness is right. I mean that when sora opened his heart, his heart went into kairi then they're hearts mix. so xion is sora's and kairi's nobody combine

Muse

you look atrocious
That's not what they said though. All they said was that she was Sora and Kairi. Said nothing about being their Nobody, or Unbirth, or child, or anything. Just that Xion was Sora and Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back