• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your fave COM unknown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is ur fave COM unknown

• Axel

Votes: 43 47.8%
  • Laxrene

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Leaxus

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Vexen

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Axel all the way, you gotta love that spikey hair and the flames.... just go together

hope he survives KH2

K

Kegluneq

I think zexion is cool. to me he seems most like sesshomaru
i knew axel was going to be picked most
I think marluxia is just odd and gets to many comments about his "flower power" leaxeus or whatever i just think he looks to much like berret which i hate berret so i didnt vote for muscle head, vexen looks like a stoner or something and he has a shield! like goofy which i hate goofy. and larxene is ok if i could vote 3 times it would be
1zexion duh
2Axel
3Marluxia

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay i gotta say marluxia/axel/zexion because i cant decide. Theres axel with the strait out coolness and fire. Then theres zexion who was equaly cool but died, but to riku who is coolness, but to his replica which was made by vexen, who damn right annoying with that sheild. Then theres Marluxia hes damn right cool, has SCYTHS, & he was the leader of the castle. Common thats a gimmie, anyways i kinda really like his rose powers which must i add, along with pink ARE NOT GAY. Finnaly i dont think square-enix would kill these guys and one girl off so easily, i think they are commin back, or that when they DIED that they just transported outside the castle or summin.

Legato2471

Tie between Marluxia and Zexion.

Marluxia was just flat out cool. I thought his power made him quite unique, oh wow fire, lightning and ice, very original. Zexion was quite manipulative and capable of using people quite well, people listened to him

Sanctuary Keeper

So you are basing your favorite characters by there power?
Me?, I really like Axel, and leaxeus was pretty cool, how about this, I jsut didnt like vexen that much

T

Tuesmiddt

Axel rocks! After all he didn't die and he is going to help Sora in KH2.

JafarAlfalfa

Since everyone died in COM except for Axel, none of them should be reappearin in KH2 except for Axel right? I think its a pity cos some characters like Zexion have really cool abilities.

JafarAlfalfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back