• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your favorite character in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora x kairi

Which of the kingdom hearts dream drop distance characters is your favarate and why?
Sora
Riku
Ansem
Xemnas
Young xehanort
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Lea
Yen sid
Kairi
And any other characters I have not said that you like and what do you like about them
These characters I have listed are my favarate because they are great and funny characters on the game with great personality's they even make the game fun

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: who is your faverate charater in kingdom hearts dream drop distance

Favorite for this game specifically? I mean most of the notable characters we've seen throughout the series already, unless you mean to separate how one feels about a certain character from the other games.

sora x kairi

Well its only your fave character on kh dream drop distance mine is so sora

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

In your OP you say we should explain why they're our favorite characters but you yourself fail to explain why any of the ones you've listed are your favorite.

Unless you do so, I will be forced to move this thread to Forum Insanity because right now it's essentially spam.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Fail to see how this is spam? just because she's not raising a debate doesn't make this spam, she's just starting a discussion of which character people liked the most in THIS game. Why would this belong in Forum Insanity?

For me it was Young Xehanort, I think that's mainly brought about by his little teaser in Birth By Sleep though. Xemnas's reappearance was a welcome one for me too, so much mystery surrounding his character and just what he actually knows, I love it. Although DDD didn't really expand on a lot of that which was a shame, I think the most intriguing part of his character is just what traits he took from Terra, Xehanort and potentially Eraqus. Part of me feels that Xemnas is actually the most evil incarnation of Xehanort, and at the same time the closest one to our heroes, he physically is Terra's body after all this time. Sora is my least favorite character in this one, but I expect they're just making him out to be this weakling that the keyblade didnt actually choose so he can have some sort of epic act of redemption in saving the universe in KHIII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fail to see how this is spam? just because she's not raising a debate doesn't make this spam, she's just starting a discussion of which character people liked the most in THIS game. Why would this belong in Forum Insanity?

We have a plethora of "favorite character" threads in and out of this section. Her OP lists characters with no substance. We generally throw these kinds of threads in FI because they tend to foster shallow discussion, but I do hope your post promotes a strong one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
My fave character in DDD is Riku, largely for the development he goes through and cause I find his moveset better than soras so it's both story and gameplay.

shaneycat2012

Banned
Mine is lea . Why ? because is such a cool charactor and i love axel XD

p.s. I hope nobody is messing around with my best mate shania who was it u say it was again shania ( sora x kairi ) from this thread ? :/ because they will be in trouble for sure >:0

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Whoa, easy there. You see, it's the moderators' task to keep the forum a place for healthy discussion, not just a place where you can just throw in unsupported ideas and thoughts. Let's prove to them that we can indeed have a healthy discussion in this thread, okay? All's well? :D

Now, so that this thread won't be moved to where sora x kairi doesn't intend it to belong, let me help you by telling you my favourite DDD character and why.

It's Riku.

This isn't only his journey to become a Keyblade Master, nope. I like Riku because he showed in this game that he really cared for Sora as his friend, supported by the fact that he was willing to dive into Sora's own Awakening when he succumbed to the darkness.

The way I see it, it was also the manifestation of Riku's commitment to keep Sora safe. You see, he had been doing so since as far back as Days, protecting him from the Organization as his memories were restored. Then, in KH2, having taken the form of Ansem SoD, he aided Sora from the shadows, most probably for fear that his then form would stir unnecessary unrest in Sora's heart. It must've been heartbreaking not being able to directly help your friend in battle while you know you could have, but Riku went through all this.

Riku's friendship with Sora is something else. He isn't my favourite character in the series, but I have to admit, he's developed very well, and in DDD he really shone. And he shone bright.

Last edited:

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I'll give you that, I really dislike Riku as a character (along with Terra) but his character development has been fantastic throughout, CoM set him up for such big things.

sora x kairi

I know that all the characters have good meanings like Sora because he's so funny XD that's why I like him as a character XD fave sorry

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Riku - I actually thought he was getting the short end of the stories in this one, until I reached the end and he had to fight like 4 bosses while Sora was sleeping. It was really great to finally have Riku as the one saving Sora (that we see in the game itself as we didn't know what Riku was up to in KH2 until Days).

The World Ends With You characters - I loved that game so much. I'm really hoping that they get transferred into the KH universe now, since there's no sequel possible for them. The characters were all interesting, but they barely scratched the surface with them. I know Joshua is supposed to have god-like powers, so that's why he was able to control that orb thing like what Riku sees in TWTNW. I just want more information on all of them, I liked that Sora and Riku helped them.

Quasimodo - I was so hoping that he would fight alongside Sora/Riku. I feel like his story needed more depth in KH, but still I'm very happy that he appeared. Maybe they can revisit this world in KHIII.

The Grid characters - I really enjoyed The Grid, and those characters made me even more interested in how The Grid/Space Paranoids are connected. I kinda hope that they get reunited somehow and Rinzler is saved somehow.

Pinocchio/Gepetto/The Blue Fairy/Monstro/Jiminy - I loved the visit to this world, but with only those characters it felt a little empty. However I was glad that the Blue Fairy finally appeared. Maybe we'll get more someday (probably not).

PS: The tea party made me think about Wonderland and the tea party room they came across :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
since there's no sequel possible for them.

Lies! I give it this year to be announced. If not, THEN there is no hope for a sequel.

Also the fact Nomura name-dropped it when talking about KH3 and FFXV back in June is enough to make me believe they have plans for it.

The characters were all interesting, but they barely scratched the surface with them. I know Joshua is supposed to have god-like powers, so that's why he was able to control that orb thing like what Riku sees in TWTNW. I just want more information on all of them, I liked that Sora and Riku helped them.

Personally I believe they are probably waiting for the sequel to expand on them. Like how TWEWY had "Another Day", there can be an "Another Day - KINGDOM MIX" or something. /pipedreams

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I would have to go with Lea because he had a lot to do during the game. Learning how to use a Keyblade and saving Sora and Riku towards the end of the game. It was a little sad to see how upset he was when Isa attacked him.
I also have to give special mention to Donald and Goofy because besides Re:Coded we haven't seen much from them since KH2 and when they "saved" everyone at the end it was a pretty cool moment to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back