• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your favorite villian?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xOxLiLkH FaNxOx

my fav. villian would have 2 be sephiroth 2 cuz i never beat him even though i beat the whole game! It was just 2 hard 4 me.

X

xOxLiLkH FaNxOx

i kno ppl might think im stupid 4 askin this but im new n i dunno how 2 copy bunny into my sig! plez help

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
use the mouse and copy bunny, then go to the user cp and go to signature, paste it in and save changes, and then you shall help bunny to world domination bwahahaha:D here copy mine. oh and my favorite villian is sephiroth. and a helpfull reminder, just edit the your last post instead of double posting

eughey

i dont even think seporith is a villian i mean he is just there in KH he didnt do anything bad(except whip my ass every fight) *sigh* i wish i could beat him, i changed my mind seporith is a bad guy, and a faggit

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultima Keybearer

I've only really picked two from KH2 and it's the dragon in Mulans World and that creepy door thing in Fabled Countryside- After seeing that door i had nightmares of being trapped in a cramp cave ant the only way to get out was that door:( .

Kilika

sephy, hades, and riku r my favs. wait should riku be listed as a villian?

A

aznshorty

male left vi cent idont noe how to spell her name

her dragon form

it was hard to beat

shadowkiller

Mine is the Riku REPLICA (Not Ansem controlled Riku) because he grows a heart even though he is fake in every way. (So, technically he is no longer a villain):D

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
shadowkiller said:
Mine is the Riku REPLICA (Not Ansem controlled Riku) because he grows a heart even though he is fake in every way. (So, technically he is no longer a villain):D
actuall he still was a villian because in R/R he went 2 kill riku but den he got killd by riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back