• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your favorite villian?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libreg

I think it would have to be hades because he's funny but I think my second one would be (I dont think I should say this because he became good again) when riku was evil even though thats not really.... you know... real.

Sharkster

Was the shark a villain in kingdom hearts? if so then it's him, if not then im not sure since i like all the main villains.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
kh- riku the second time u fight him in hollow bastion (so fun)
com- never played
kh2- well, since cloud was a villain for like, a blink of the eye in kh1, then auron'll prolly be a villain for a little bit seein' as he's another merc for hades, so him.

~NGD OMEGA~

KH: Malificent Dragon and Sephiroth, even though they were so easy

KH:COM: Riku IV, and Axel 2, also easy, but still entertaining

KH2: Axel, and from what I can see Pete.

Those boss are all (or will be) fun to beat, and I can't wait to play the KH2 ones!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
KH - I dunno...I liked so many. Riku.
KH2 - Axel, so far.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i just thought of something, if you fight against them, does that make them an enemy? cause some of them turned good but are still considered an enemy, cause if so then clouds one of my favorites:D, by the way, anyone notice that there are 3 most repeated people on here, and that is axel, riku, and sephiroth?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Oggie Boogie for me. its too bad they didn't used the song in the boss battle thought.

~NGD OMEGA~

Oh yeah, I like the Riku fights too, I just love whooping his butt, he deserves it. Anyway By far the best is Sephiroth, even if he is so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back