• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who liked Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i gotta say im not a real big fan of singing under the sea but heh ill give it a try i might even like it in KH2

neji_sorariku

i love atlantica it rocks... and can you believe sora sings... it was the funniest world for me beause it's just funny to see him dance and sing..

TheTrueRoxas

No, Atlantica is like the super gay version of barney, plus the all cant sing, it hurts your ears to hear ariel, and donald and goofy, and sora singing at the same time..a duck singin wtf.

away to the ligh

I'm not going to totally bash the world, but I didn't like it. I much more prefer holloween town/ north pole over the other worlds. I love the costumes they wear there, I wish they looked like that all the time!:D

Whispered.Hope

I liked Atlantica! I was definitely singing along when it was going ^^ And hearing Sora sing was just icing on the cake. He's so adorable! I'd replay the games just to hear him sing xD I actually like it better in KHII than in KH, as I had a hard time swimming and fighting at the same time xD

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
mosegada4 said:
I really liked Atlantica this time and I thought I would'nt from what other people were saying about it.

come on people you know I you were singing " UNDER THE SEA " when the music hit.

but yea one of my top 3 levels way better then land of the dragons that stage was awful
It was fun!!^^

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
Whispered.Hope said:
I liked Atlantica! I was definitely singing along when it was going ^^ And hearing Sora sing was just icing on the cake. He's so adorable! I'd replay the games just to hear him sing xD I actually like it better in KHII than in KH, as I had a hard time swimming and fighting at the same time xD
Me too!!^^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
actaully, i really liked atlantica, i thought it was great! it has nice songs, that are fun to listen to if you wanna take a break from all of the fighting, but still play the game. although, like i have said before, ariel DOES sing in very high-pitched notes, BUT that doesn't make the world any less enjoyable, in my opinion. and hearing sora sing, was cool, and hilarious...BTW, he does NOT have the worst singing voice!^^

TheKing'sGuard

Under the sea, under the sea darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me...

Ahem... on that note Atlantica was different but a nice break from all the button smashing and heartless thrashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back