• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who lives near me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I live in north Texas(Fort Worth). But I am NOT a cowbow or redneck. That is only a myth that everyoner from texas is a cowboy/redneck. We have every type of socoal group here.

Website
www.xanga.com
Blue Mage said:
I live in north Texas(Fort Worth). But I am NOT a cowbow or redneck. That is only a myth that everyoner from texas is a cowboy/redneck. We have every type of socoal group here.

God I know exactly what you mean. I was talking to someone here a couple months ago, and the fact I live in Dallas Texas was brought up and the person i was talking to said "Oh, so do you live on a ranch like everyone else there?" at first I thought they were joking, but they were SERIOUS! errrrrrrr I hate sterotypes....

And yes, Texas kicks ass. Its very fun here but the people have many problems. lol....im serious though....lol

Awards
Well, im in SA, Adelaide, but i know somebody else who lives on the Central Coast on this site

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Ryo the True Unknown said:
God I know exactly what you mean. I was talking to someone here a couple months ago, and the fact I live in Dallas Texas was brought up and the person i was talking to said "Oh, so do you live on a ranch like everyone else there?" at first I thought they were joking, but they were SERIOUS! errrrrrrr I hate sterotypes....

And yes, Texas kicks ass. Its very fun here but the people have many problems. lol....im serious though....lol

Oh my gosh, you must be kidding. How nieve.(sp?) We have like, every kind of socal group here. & I Rarely seee a cowboy wannabe or rednecks. I only see tehm if you go out to these boreing smalll towns. (Wich my mother just loves! She is a total hick! Its so emarising.)

texas is cool...i wanna go. is it good?

Unless you like it burning hot you will not enjoy it here. It is way too hot. We only have two seasons: Summer & Winter(But winter is not near cold enough). I want to move to Colorado. I just love it cold!

S

Seth Negumi

I live in North Carolina

It's in America, North America, Usa

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I do not live near you, no I do not because I actually live quite far away from you so I don't live near you. The thing is I live in England which is not Australia and is far away basically I don't. Do you realize that I am far away so therefore can't live near you. We live in different continents on the other side of the owrld and so my answer must be no. So to conclude I don't.

(Sorry- little bit drunk here)

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Unless you like it burning hot you will not enjoy it here. It is way too hot. We only have two seasons: Summer & Winter(But winter is not near cold enough). I want to move to Colorado. I just love it cold!

I live in Colorado. I love it here, but the weather is too random. It could be sunny in the morning; then it could be raining and hailing in the evening. The people here are friendly too.

I live in kennesaw Georigia the SOUTH RULES LET THE SOUTH RISE AGAIN OVER THE UNION!!

I used to live in Georgia. I hated it there. My complete dislike for Georgia is the reason why I moved to Colorado. The whole redneck/rebel theme annoys me. I don't mean any offense by saying this. I'm just expressing the opinion I made from living in that state during 15 years of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back