• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

What I'm curious of is whether or not TAV's master is still alive, and if they did die, how so.

I mean, if it's a new character than said person is probably dead, but if it's a character we know of then they might be alive.

It would be nice if it was a new (dead) character :wub:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I mean, if it's a new character than said person is probably dead, but if it's a character we know of then they might be alive.
I want the master alive especially.
Mostly cause if Terra is a part of Xehanort the Apprentice, I want someone to explain that to Sora.
Ripping off Yoda would be priceless here.
VAT's master living in some world Sora goes to. Sora actually learns shit for once.
Yata yata.

graypeople

I want Birth by Sleep II and III to come xP

ur f***ing kidding me rite? how the hell would they make a sequel to a prequel, that is completely insane and i agree with everyone else, they really should die or the storyline of kh will start getting wrapped around them and it will no longer be soras game. but it would be ok if terra was alive in like some other form that weve already seen

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
ur f***ing kidding me rite? how the hell would they make a sequel to a prequel, that is completely insane and i agree with everyone else, they really should die or the storyline of kh will start getting wrapped around them and it will no longer be soras game. but it would be ok if terra was alive in like some other form that weve already seen
Also known as Yannis being sarcastic.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

._.
Its a n00b having a pissy attack :D

ANYWAYS, I say Aqua. That is because we don't know anythinq about her, so it would be better for her to survive.

On a side not, Yannis was being sarcastic.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Okay, to the guy that posted about Zack dying in Crisis Core, ever hears of spoiler marking? Even if some people know beforehand, don't ruin it for everyone else.

Secpndly, to the person talking about "cash-ins" you can't list every damned sequel that SquareEnix has made as one of your cash-ins. The FFIV one isn't even out yet, the FFVII Compilation isn't just milking, there's actual story to be told, at least for Crisis Core (which was amazing). If you don't like it, then oh well, but there are plenty of us who appreciate it. You obviously seem to like KH, but I think that betwen KH1, CoM, Re:CoM, and Coded, aside from a different battle system and different story IN BETWEEN the SAME WORLDS AND STORIES, that seems like a cash-in.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who here thinks that they will die in a Zack-type situation?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Riku overshadowed Sora throughout the whole game.

Watchu talkin' bout, Post?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I do. I don't think they're needed in the series. Because if they're alive, what'll happen?

They'll overshadow Sora.

True, very true. Then again, that's really not such a bad thing. Sora needs to be put in his place.

VAT​
crusades.gif

Sora​
wimp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back