• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think they all should survive. Especially Ven but I don't think any of them will survive except maybe Master Xenahort and King Mickey.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Everyone seems to forget that Terra lives, doesn't he? He is chained up in Radiant Gardens in KH2:FM.

Also, I'm glad to see people support that Aqua is probably Xion. I posted that theory awhile ago, way before KH2.co.uk came up with it, so hopefully people won't say I stole it. After years, I'll finally have a theory that is true and can take credit for!

LiD

Im pretty sure Kh is not going ot have any BBS sequals or prequals or w.e
just because the fact that KH is Sora's story, not VAT's

anyway i do believe that Aqua (if any of them survive) will be the on to survive
>.> Nomura said something that she is an eye witness to the recent events, im not sure if he means kh1 and 2 or BBS

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Everyone seems to forget that Terra lives, doesn't he? He is chained up in Radiant Gardens in KH2:FM.

Also, I'm glad to see people support that Aqua is probably Xion. I posted that theory awhile ago, way before KH2.co.uk came up with it, so hopefully people won't say I stole it. After years, I'll finally have a theory that is true and can take credit for!

Ive been told that Terra was not canon. So Technically he wasnt in Radiant Garden according to Nomura

Cissy

Bronze Member

Chained up? Radiant Gardens?

What are you talking about?

There was Aqua's armor in Radiant Gardens, but Terra? :/

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
Terra isn't canon?? I can understand the optional fight in KH2:FM, but Birth by Sleep HAS to be canon. And the scene with him chained up should be as well. I trust you, but do you have a link? Hopefully not to a forum post haha.

To the other person, I was lead to believe it was Terra that was locked up and that you fought. I never owned the game, but I know that's his huge Keyblade he uses... or maybe it's Terra's fight, Aqua locked up?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra isn't canon?? I can understand the optional fight in KH2:FM, but Birth by Sleep HAS to be canon. And the scene with him chained up should be as well. I trust you, but do you have a link? Hopefully not to a forum post haha.

To the other person, I was lead to believe it was Terra that was locked up and that you fought. I never owned the game, but I know that's his huge Keyblade he uses... or maybe it's Terra's fight, Aqua locked up?

Terra in FM+ isn't canon, no. Birth By sleep is. I dont remember seeing any cutscene with Terra chained up U Sure it wasnt this?.....
3:32-3:38
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6_hwVoOu48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6_hwVoOu48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cissy

Bronze Member
Terra was never locked up.

You fought him (technically, though he was called the Lingering Sentient) when Sora went through a portal at Disney Castle.

Aqua's armor was locked up in a basement in Radiant Garden.

The LS fight isn't canon, but what he says is.

Merlin326

hey... just wondering... what are the six passcodes that xemnas plugs into the RG computer in the beggining of that video...?

username (i think that was what it is) is Another.

the passcodes are the origional names of the first 6 members of Organization XIII

but back on topic.

i think all the main characters, by the time of KH1, are dead as we currently know them. by this, i mean that Terra may survive as apprentice Xehanort, for example. or Ven as Sora. or Master Xehanort as Apprentice Xehanort...i think you get the idea

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If Terra Dies then I can see Riku dying. God Forbid.

1. Why? There is a major difference in characeters. if not just personality.
2. Terra isn't remotle important to the storyline.

If they survive, then what? Explain to me what they've been doing for the past 10 years.
Instead of correcting a mistake, which I have no doubt in my mind that they helped fuel the fire, they hid and did nothing.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
My bad, I think I saw a camera-recorded video, I couldn't even tell that it was just armor and not an actual knight :(

How is Terra "not remotely important" to any story? People keep bringing up Zack from FFVII... he is barely mentioned in FFVII and some people aren't even aware he existed, yet if it weren't for him, FFVII's story never would have came to be. Another thing is that some characters in Crisis Core, one being Genesis, aren't in the events of FFVII, or Advent Children, but show up in Dirge of Cerberus with explanations. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
1. Why? There is a major difference in characeters. if not just personality.
2. Terra isn't remotle important to the storyline.

If they survive, then what? Explain to me what they've been doing for the past 10 years.

Im just saying that if Terra's expendable, then I could see Riku being the same way. I could be wrong

Maybe Terra's not important now but he could be a VIP in future KHs. You never know.

If they have survived maybe they are in similar pods that Sora & co. were in. That could make the title "Birth By Sleep" make more sense.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
If they have survived maybe they are in similar pods that Sora & co. were in. That could make the title "Birth By Sleep" make more sense.

And explain the used ones in KH2.

I'm with the Zack explanation. Not mentioned really but important. They hinted that Xigbar knew them (granted, he could be referring to some other master, but going from what we have VAT's most likely) And there was that poem thing in KH1 at End of the World which could have to do with them too. (I can't find it, but it talks about chaos and stuff)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Im just saying that if Terra's expendable, then I could see Riku being the same way. I could be wrong

Why? Their characters are nowhere near each other.

Maybe Terra's not important now but he could be a VIP in future KHs. You never know.

Then there'd be no point for Sora. Kingdom Hearts is SORA'S game.

Not really.
1. Because they're sleeping, not unborn.
2. In the event that they are alive, they can't wield Keyblades.

i want terra,ven,and aqua still alive...cause there are the keyblade master,specially for aqua

None of them are masters. Terra was the closest, but he didn't want the title of master.
Besides that's not really a good reason to keep them alive.

And explain the used ones in KH2.

I'm with the Zack explanation. Not mentioned really but important. They hinted that Xigbar knew them (granted, he could be referring to some other master, but going from what we have VAT's most likely) And there was that poem thing in KH1 at End of the World which could have to do with them too. (I can't find it, but it talks about chaos and stuff)

No, it was TAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back