• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Remember kingdom hearts 1 was just game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade07

I Enjoyed all kingdom hearts games and story’s but specially kh1 and khbbs the most, i really liked the simple story of kh1

Sora lost his island and was sent to a different world, then was helped by final fantasy characters who helped him stand on his feet, and then after meeting his new friends he went on adventuring through the Worlds having fun with Donald and goofy while searching for his best friends Riku and kairi, meanwhile Ansem the seeker of darkness was the true ruler of hollow bastion, he was a scientist researching the darkness, and that what made him fall from his grace to becoming a madman obsessed with darkness, In the end Sora defeated all the Disney villains saved riku by freeing him from Ansem and saved kairi by returning her to the island, but the original story was left on a cliffhanger, and our heroes went on another journey to look for the king, and riku to bring him back home to the island.
1F31D841-16DF-43F2-B15C-1EE3130DCE0F.jpeg

PStuder12321

I Enjoyed all kingdom hearts games and story’s but specially kh1 and khbbs the most, i really liked the simple story of kh1

Sora lost his island and was sent to a different world, then was helped by final fantasy characters who helped him stand on his feet, and then after meeting his new friends he went on adventuring through the Worlds having fun with Donald and goofy while searching for his best friends Riku and kairi, meanwhile Ansem the seeker of darkness was the true ruler of hollow bastion, he was a scientist researching the darkness, and that what made him fall from his grace to becoming a madman obsessed with darkness, In the end Sora defeated all the Disney villains saved riku by freeing him from Ansem and saved kairi by returning her to the island, but the original story was left on a cliffhanger, and our heroes went on another journey to look for the king, and riku to bring him back home to the island.

It was good, but thats jsut it. its been dragged out so long with the seperation theme, they have yet to fullfill their origional goal 10 games later. They really need to kill the seperation theme.

disney233

Awards
It was good, but thats jsut it. its been dragged out so long with the seperation theme, they have yet to fullfill their origional goal 10 games later. They really need to kill the seperation theme.
And time travel, and the countless revivals of literally everyone, and the Organization, pretty much everything else that made KH the MESS of a story it is now.

Keyblade07

And time travel, and the countless revivals of literally everyone, and the Organization, pretty much everything else that made KH the MESS of a story it is now.
I think only time travel did, It didn’t bother me much at first but now everything in the story is about time travel, on the Good side I think they can’t go back in time just go forward so I think that’s smart, being able to go back in the past is cheap and ruins the story imo but KH didn’t do that also you cannot got to the future without risks but also you can’t go back in time when you go forward.

Guernsey

Awards
Except for Timeless River in Kingdom Hearts II. Did they explain that in future games?

PStuder12321

I think only time travel did, It didn’t bother me much at first but now everything in the story is about time travel, on the Good side I think they can’t go back in time just go forward so I think that’s smart, being able to go back in the past is cheap and ruins the story imo but KH didn’t do that also you cannot got to the future without risks but also you can’t go back in time when you go forward.

You got it backwards, you can only go forward but going backwards is the one you cant do without risks, thats what they were saying about sora, Thats why he's currently seperated at the moment, he went back in time to save Kairi. So now Kairi and Riku have to save him. Going forward in the future isnt nessicarily something you can just always do, they were only able to do it because MoM was using the book and the keyblade to essentailly write time so he was bending it to write it essentailly but even they said that had a cost to it. I honestly don't think they wil lmess with time travel much more if at all. the only bit they MIGHT mess with it, is to bring sora back from whereever he currently is. If they do use time travel for that though I am pretty certian that will be the last of it, and evne then I theres a good chance they wont and he's just on another world (yozora.)

PStuder12321

Except for Timeless River in Kingdom Hearts II. Did they explain that in future games?

I mean that was jsut a disney world for fun... im sure is I dug into it I could find an explanition but honestly people like you are kinda the joy kill for any game. (oh they didnt explain this tiny little tihng they did jsut for fun and giggles right here!!!!) Bro.. .really? If you need a explantion for every tiny little fun thing in a game, stop palying video games.

Back