• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What??? wat abilites does Sora have that TAV do not?

the ability to turn there keyblade into a keyblade rider, the ability to change a world and make it his own. and the ability to transfer his heart to someone.

sora attempted it in kh1 but turned into a heartless, which i'm guessing if your a master, that shouldnt happen

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
the ability to turn there keyblade into a keyblade rider, the ability to change a world and make it his own. and the ability to transfer his heart to someone.

sora attempted it in kh1 but turned into a heartless, which i'm guessing if your a master, that shouldnt happen

The first two things are hardly neccesary I mean Mickey didn't need it and I thought LOD transformed was more of a emergency situation??? I agree with the heart thing though Sora definitely has to learn that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well we cleared it up. though Mickey used a star fragment (later known to be gummi parts) so that could mean he wasnt master yet.

as for the world change, i'm not so sure. but we'll leave it as it is

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Sora's already a Keyblade Master. He doesn't need a Master especially one who couldn't stop an old man.

So he became a keyblade master just by getting older and finally hitting puberty? wow yay its that easyfacepalm

loke13

So he became a keyblade master just by getting older and finally hitting puberty? wow yay its that easyfacepalm
Not really its more of a testament to his power and strength of heart and his wisdom.

Since the system of naming Masters is a bit destroyed at the moment I think its safe to say that Sora and possibly Riku are masters.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well what I meant by that was he didn't have anyone to train him, I mean I could understand his heart getting stronger and him learning new moves and stuff, but like To me Sora in the next game is going to be epic thinking all of the possiablities, if Sora was trained under a keyblade master just think about how strong he could be right now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not really its more of a testament to his power and strength of heart and his wisdom.

Since the system of naming Masters is a bit destroyed at the moment I think its safe to say that Sora and possibly Riku are masters.

if a system gets destroyed that doesnt mean you get to be master. it's like skipping school and saying you passed the test.

either way, sora and riku still havent learned the abilities terra, aaqua, mc and ME can do.

loke13

if a system gets destroyed that doesnt mean you get to be master. it's like skipping school and saying you passed the test.

either way, sora and riku still havent learned the abilities terra, aaqua, mc and ME can do.

Well technically transforming your keyblade really isn't a Master ability since Ven knows it too and Mickey doesn't. And I doubt Aqua knows how to release her heart or Terra.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well technically transforming your keyblade really isn't a Master ability since Ven knows it too and Mickey doesn't. And I doubt Aqua knows how to release her heart or Terra.

there is also the ability to change the world. when you become master you can stay in your world or go to another world and reign there.

aqua now owns castle oblivion (originally land of departure) whether it was for emergency reasons or not, a master should be able to do so.

and also Aqua, and tera were already deemed master so there's no question about them able to release there heart. actually scratch that, tera was able to control the armor with his heart so it's an odd way to do it, but that was heart transfer

loke13

there is also the ability to change the world. when you become master you can stay in your world or go to another world and reign there.

aqua now owns castle oblivion (originally land of departure) whether it was for emergency reasons or not, a master should be able to do so.

and also Aqua, and tera were already deemed master so there's no question about them able to release there heart. actually scratch that, tera was able to control the armor with his heart so it's an odd way to do it, but that was heart transfer

WHAT??? Were are you getting these facts from??? I remember none of this.

Allister Rose

French Lover
WHAT??? Were are you getting these facts from??? I remember none of this.

you dont remember because you dont look for them.

also we have very little to go by.

MX, ME, and ven, all of them reffered to terra as master. not so sure about aqua but some are saying she passed the MGE that me gave her,

loke13

you dont remember because you dont look for them.

also we have very little to go by.

MX, ME, and ven, all of them reffered to terra as master. not so sure about aqua but some are saying she passed the MGE that me gave her,

Yes Iknow about Terra and Aqua but what about the rest. Where was it said that CO was HER castle? Seems Kind of a strange castle don't you think.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes Iknow about Terra and Aqua but what about the rest. Where was it said that CO was HER castle? Seems Kind of a strange castle don't you think.

again, tetsuya nomrua in one of the itnerviews clearly said "when you master, you have two options, you can reign the world your from or go to another world and reign there". i'm sure you remember that one. i tihnk it was the same one where nomura talked about vanitas

RoxasVenSora

Well considering Ven is not a master and the fact that Aqua is waiting to be saved by Sora, neither of them can be Sora's master. I think Mickey can be both Sora and Riku's master considering he knows them both the best and has seen both of their fighting styles and YES he is counted as a master because at the end of BBS Yen Sid made him a master. That is why he does not train with him anymore.

RoxasVenSora

Also Mickey is more skilled than Aqua in my opinion. He does an incredible amount of damage to his enemies and he is really fast and agile. I mean c'mon he defeated three huge heartless with one measley hit for each of them while Aqua gave up when she saw that many the same kind of heartless in the realm of darkness.

State

Awards
Sora needs to be taught by wielders whom are officially labeled as "Masters". When speaking of Master, those who come to mind are:

Keyblade Masters:
- Xehanort
- Eraqus
- Yen Sid
- Mickey
- Aqua

Now let's narrow it down to a list of possible candidates for training Sora:

Candidates:
- Yen Sid: he's available anytime
- Mickey: same as Yen Sid
- Aqua: Mickey and Yen Sid know where she is, so, they can rescue her anytime and ask her to teach Sora

Those who can't and why:
- Xehanort: obviously, he's busy plotting on getting Kingdom Hearts
- Eraqus: he's inside Terra's heart

In summation;
The Masters that can train Sora and/or Riku are Mickey, Aqua and Yen Sid.

But, personally;
I think Yen Sid should be Sora's Master, but there's a possibility that Mickey could be, but under Yen Sid's supervision. And Aqua... I think they're gonna wait for either Sora or Riku to be a Master or Masters and let them confront alone the Realm of Darkness, a place where there are Heartless in every sight.

Also~
Before anyone asks why I didn't list Terra in there, it's because I said...
Sora needs to be taught by wielders whom are officially labeled as "Masters".
Terra's practically a Master, but, theoretically speaking? He isn't.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Sora is going to become a Master before he'll get one of his own.

Who's going to perform the MoMT on him? Or is he going to perform it by himself? Or will Yen Sid label him as a Master because he:

Sora's achievements:
- defeated Xehanort's Heartless and saved the worlds
- defeated Xehanort's Nobody and his allies and saved the worlds

Well, those ARE good enough reasons to already catalog him as a Master.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Who's going to perform the MoMT on him? Or is he going to perform it by himself? Or will Yen Sid label him as a Master because he:

Sora's achievements:
- defeated Xehanort's Heartless and saved the worlds
- defeated Xehanort's Nobody and his allies and saved the worlds

Well, those ARE good enough reasons to already catalog him as a Master.
We already know Yen Sid is performing the MoM exam on Sora and Riku. o_O That's the purpose of KH3D... it's the exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back