• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

Mistake two was assuming you weren't stupid and talking to you with a general respect of equality. Won't make that one again.
Now see above.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Mistake two was assuming you weren't stupid and talking to you with a general respect of equality. Won't make that one again.
Now see above.
lol, you're such a prick. Just because you were too lazy doesn't mean I'm stupid. Plus, I wasn't the one who even brought up you using the word in the first place, I just used the following posts as a nice transition into talking about the concept of death in Kingdom Hearts. I assumed that perhaps it was the beginning of a decent discussion on it, but no, your heads too far up your ass for such things.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Masters in KH at the time of the latest chronological game (that I remember):
King Mickey
Master Yen Sid
Aqua
Terra (I'm sure that he proved that he's a master in his own right, but I can't really recall.) + Master Xehanort

Masters I think are likely to train Sora if he ever gets trained ('cause I kind of doubt that he needs it after the adventures he's had):
King Mickey
Aqua

I don't think Master Yen Sid would train him, because he had his chance to discuss an opportunity to train him. I mean, when they first met, he could have mentioned that after this adventure, he would request Sora to meet him again for training. He didn't mention anything of the sort, so I doubt that Yen Sid will train Sora.

Uh, I shouldn't have to explain why I think MX won't train him, but I'll note that I doubt that Terra will want to train him after years of emotional struggle with MX. Also, there's a greater chance of Terra and MX dying at the end of KH3 than the two of them being separated and Terra being saved.

I don't understand why people think that Riku is a keyblade master. He's had a keyblade for less time than Sora has, and Sora has gone on more adventures and fought more foes than him (looking at the games, that is). I'm not saying that Riku doesn't have any adventures under his belt; he traversed the Realm of Darkness with the King after KH1, after all, and he was in Castle Oblivion when Sora was.

But like I said, I think that either King Mickey or Aqua would try to train Sora. In regards to King Mickey, he is a master already, and he has aided Sora in battle before (though I'm unsure whether those instances are canon or not). The King could train Sora for a time in Disney Castle, or the King could go to Destiny Islands and train him. Some issues with King Mickey training him would be the fact that King Mickey is a king, and he must have more pressing priorities than training a kid to becoming a master, and it doesn't take only a few years (look at Ven, who was "too young" to take the test to become a master).

In regards to Aqua training Sora, I believe that she would be the best choice. Think about it, she doesn't have responsibilities on a specific world; her biggest priorities would be helping her friends, and what better way to do that than to train the kid helping her? She's the only character out of VAT to be officially declared a master, and she's obviously willing to sacrifice her time to ensure her friends' safety.

Box_ghost

^^^ I don't think Aqua is the best choice for Sora. She specializes in magic. Sora's primary fighting style is a brawler. Which might be why he got Valor form first. In terms of physical strength, Sora > Aqua. And to train him in a style that's adverse to his would only make him more Ven-like, and we all know how THAT turned out. >_>

Were Sora to be trained by someone, it'd HAVE to be Mickey:

A. He's currently the only available master.
B. Mickey's style on fighting is a Yoda style- the sign of a true master. A more advanced style of Sora's
C. Through orders, misdirection and adventures as well as DITH, Mickey has already been technically kinda training him.
D. With Terra in Xehanort [and debatably Riku], Ven in Sora, and Aqua in the Dark Realm, Sora's likely to become a master before the old three return.

And add on top of the fact Ven isn't a master and cannot do it himself, this puts him out of the running for Sora's master. This isn't even going into the fact that Ven's dead.

And if you want to have an actualy serious discussion about death, create a thread about it.

yoh

aqua would teach sora more cause shes a keyblade master and shes smart

Last edited:

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
If I had to pick someone, it would probably be Ventus. Although, I think if he does actually get a master, it will probably be Aqua or Mickey. But who knows? It'd be pretty cool if Yen Sid were to mentor him too.

thewonderer

lol kinda off topic but I love people who think they're so cool because they give one lined answers which are usually completely wrong and sometimes not even relevant that slyly insult parts of a long paragraph in a previous post.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, I don't style matters much. What was Eraqus' style? Now, tell me what were the styles of his three apprentices? If Sora's even going to need anymore training, I feel Aqua's going to be the go to master, not Mickey or Yen Side (because of the retirement thing). Terra will probably favor Riku, granted he's still around after KH3. Oh, and if Kairi actually trains to become more than just a damsel in distress, I think she'll also train under Aqua.

Box_ghost

Sora's going to get master before she comes back.
Or that's going to be a part of his training.

Ralz

Not that she'll get the chance, but I vote Aqua.

She's proven herself to be a very capable Keyblade Master, and she'd definitely be able to refine Sora's already-good skill.

But by the time Sora saves her, he'll probably already be Master. Although, maybe she can still show him the ropes, sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back