• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

Story, To me even though we don't kno much it seems like BBS story has the potential to be one of the most heartfelt and intense yet in the series. i think it will connect with us more like (to me at least) kh1 did, with story ending being a sad one, maybe even sadder than kh1 (which everyone cried about)

Graphics are on par with kh2, some scenes look even better, most notable with MX and his facial expressions and the camera movements they do. gives the scene alot more intensity and realism.

Gameplay,so far what i've seen looks amazing, awsom skills, new set up, growth system, and we get to play as 3 different characters. something we barely saw in kh2 with roxas and riku in chain of memories. and all you girls out there are excited because this is the first time we get to play as female keyblade weilder (i exclude xion on this)

Length, cant say too much about this, but nomura put a smile on my face when he said that it would be as long as one of the numbered FF.

some bad points

yes it is on the psp, but i dont think that will take any less from the experience, and if ur that down about it, connect it to ur tv and play it!.

no sora or riku. i miss sora too, can't wait till kh3 to play with him again but too much of a good thing u kno.

So even though we dont know much about the game, and its not even released, i think it had the potential to be the best kh yet and will at touch us just like the first 2 and wont feel like a side story but more like a real kh.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally...BBS.....since tetsuya nomura wanted kh to have sad and dark story while 358/2 days was.... plenty sadness with xion

so if they can do it for days, i wonder how BBS will be.

crazzyBRY

obviously..it'll be BBS...

since its the most important kh in the series..

plus new gameplay system, shoot lock, growth system, and probably more that haven't been announced (like what the D-LINK is for?)..

and its a sad story...so yea...i wanted to know the ending =)

Alex999

i wonder who voted for kh1, but yea i rly think this one will be amazing! wit the best story yet!

crazzyBRY

plus..secrets will be revealed..

Who is Dark Soldier?

Why Ven looks alot like Roxas?

Why is Baldenort has the same name as Xehanort from previous KH?

Aqua's armor in Room of Sleep..

Room of Awakening?

Secret Reports..

What will happen to them after the game (like nomura said...it feels like you really want to know what will happen to them next)

Extinction of Unbirths..

Alex999

plus..secrets will be revealed..

Who is Dark Soldier?

Why Ven looks alot like Roxas?

Why is Baldenort has the same name as Xehanort from previous KH?

Aqua's armor in Room of Sleep..

Room of Awakening?

Secret Reports..

What will happen to them after the game (like nomura said...it feels like you really want to know what will happen to them next)

Extinction of Unbirths..

thats alot more questions than what we had for kh2. and even more exciting mysteries i think

also i forgot to add, if they include their armors as part of the gameplay then its no contest, complele perfection.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think it'll be good, just not the best
It's too-hyped and most likely not as good as everyone think it'll be
Although I do think Aqua will be awesomeness in a girl form
The only awesome in a girl form that can wield a Keyblade in KH so far
(Kairi doesn't count. She's never been awesomeness in a girl form and had to borrow Riku's gay blade)

Anyway, CoM tops all the KH's for me so far.
BbS will probably be around 3rd best, though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think it'll be good, just not the best
It's too-hyped and most likely not as good as everyone think it'll be
Although I do think Aqua will be awesomeness in a girl form
The only awesome in a girl form that can wield a Keyblade in KH so far
(Kairi doesn't count. She's never been awesomeness in a girl form and had to borrow Riku's gay blade)

Anyway, CoM tops all the KH's for me so far.
BbS will probably be around 3rd best, though.

3rd best!? i can imagine at least 2nd...but which one would be 2nd?

Lonbilly

Awards
Personally, I find CoM and 358/2 Days to be my favorite two so far.
But then again, BbS may please me more the 358/2 Days.
I just don't think it will.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm waiting for more info to say it'll be the best. Actually, I'll wait until the game comes out.
I wouldn't get too hyped, just look what happened with KH2.

Lonbilly

Awards
The guys who did the Gameplay on CoM are doing the Gameplay for BbS
I don't think it's the whole same CoM team, just the gameplay peeps.
But if they write it very good like CoM, then it will definitely be my number 2.

crazzyBRY

thats alot more questions than what we had for kh2. and even more exciting mysteries i think

also i forgot to add, if they include their armors as part of the gameplay then its no contest, complele perfection.

haha yea...if we get to play TAV with their armors on...probably near the end while versing MX and DS like on BBS secret trailer..

it'll be more awesome if theres a co-op multiplayer...

Ven and Terra versing MX and DS...

to lonbilly...

the same team as COM works on BBS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back