• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think anything will beat KH1, but BBS or Coded will take second. But this is all in opinion anyways.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Although this is true, some people are making it out to be the second comming of Christ.

"3 characters! Amazing story! Amazing gameplay!" etc.

at least they're not lying...the gameplay looks sweet and 3 scenarios? i know COM introduced the multi scenario but 3 is like a whole new level. well not a whole new level...just one above two scenarios

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
at least they're not lying...the gameplay looks sweet and 3 scenarios? i know COM introduced the multi scenario but 3 is like a whole new level. well not a whole new level...just one above two scenarios

I know. I'm pretty excited for it myself. I was just trying to exaggerate to show how excited people can get, and how they're praising it so much.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah...but it's kinda too alte to clam them down when they already give us a release date for japan...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
yeah...but it's kinda too alte to clam them down when they already give us a release date for japan...

Release date? I thought it was just scheduled for Winter. When did we find this out? And what's the release date?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
And here in the U.S. we just gobble down every shred of info we can get....How come we're so far behind Japan?! we have tv shows they aired like 5 years ago!

Anyway, every anime fan I know here keeps tab on KH and I think they influenced me a lot. Right now I bet they're waiting for those scans as well.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Release date? I thought it was just scheduled for Winter. When did we find this out? And what's the release date?

i keep hearing december 9th for some reason, i think that's it but idk...and since it's scheduled for winter it still gets people hyped

Alex999

christmas, a time when we watch where we poke our heads around these forums and youtube or we get spoiled into oblivion

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They may not even get it for Christmas if the December release is right. Could come after. It could even be delayed til January or February if things are still counted as a Winter release. Hate for that to happen since that'd mean longer wait time but hopefully it won't. Just have to see what TGS can tell us.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I heard they were voice acting both the japenese and english versions at the same time so the delay may not be as long as we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back