• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
as awesome KH2 is, BBS will be da best!! :cool:

While I agree that BBS will probably be the best, I don't think KH2 is anywhere near as good as KH1, CoM, Days, or Coded. Its alright, and great compared to alot of other games I've played, but it is nowhere near as good as the other KH games IMO.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm still iffy on Coded...i'm not so sure if it's good or not...nothign has been revealed yet in coded

Theart

Awards
Okay, its a maybe on Coded, but seriously, how hard is it to make a better storyline than KH2? Answer: Its all too easy to surpass KH2 in that element. LOL

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
You know what, I am tired of all this bull shit about kh2. Stop complaining, it was a good game and a good storyline to boot.
SO FUCK OFF ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT KH2

Allister Rose

French Lover
You know what, I am tired of all this bull shit about kh2. Stop complaining, it was a good game and a good storyline to boot.
SO FUCK OFF ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT KH2

your the minority...so get use to it...good story? it was horrible, too straight forward, no mystery, no unexpected surprises (except for sora acting like a girl)....it was like...go to worlds, ok done, ok now let's get the bad guy.....besides...it's a discussion, get over it...

Theart

Awards
your the minority...so get use to it...good story? it was horrible, too straight forward, no mystery, no unexpected surprises (except for sora acting like a girl)....it was like...go to worlds, ok done, ok now let's get the bad guy.....besides...it's a discussion, get over it...

Agreed. The whole message really, but the bolded part especially.

This is a public discussion/debate. We have our opinion, and you have yours.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
i'm not questioning if there will be a port, your first comment said it wont be the best game until it get's one. and i wanted to know why, but instead you said all this promotional stuff. FF7 ACC doesnt count, it's a movie.

Ill address this first.
Then ill tear that guy from limb to limb for trying to sound smart.
As i said over and over Nomura will not reveal everything to the crowd in this one game.
Its just not possible its shown in his current games and why he keeps making inbetweens.
A port would be quite handy to Nomura if you ask me from a econmic view and a story view.
We know BBS is the whole back story to the series.
WHich leads to KH3 or whatever.
You can not compare this situation to that of Crisis core simply because FF7 was complete before the game was made.
Now if Nomura ported this game to PS3 he could gain a stance in the eyes of the consumer he would ultimately cater to those without psp.
Now idk if youve been living under a rock but PSP has whats called "AD HOC PARTY" this is a way for people to play online and what over ps3.
So this within its self shows the intensity the sony is trying to to bring to the table by ultimately trying to link the two together and i doubt S-E would refuse.
By porting he could add more content and get more numbers on the release of KH3.
If he ports then there surely will be people willing to buy it that dont want psps to enjoy the game.
Like with CoM he didnt want to live his console buddies out what makes this so different?
Because its on a sony platform?
Have you heard of pokemon ?
>_>

Now for this cat =/

a port of BBS is pointless. this isn't the same case as COM.

Oh really you say....
Whats different?
The fact that there on the sony company?

you have 3 kh games, he's not going to want to make a port of one because people will ask for the same from the others.

Lats i checked S-E wanted money >_>
-Advent children
-Advent children complete
-Final Fantasy 7
-Final Fantasy 7 redistr.
-Kingdom Hearts
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts 2
-Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +

Get meh drift?
If it sells they will remake and rehash.

furthermore, the reason for a port is to improve the graphics and scenery of the story. BBS graphics are top notch and scenes are looking more dramatic than kh2. there is absolutely no need for a port.

>_>
Your kidding right?
The reason for a port is to ad bonus content and appeal to the people that didnt get the first one.
-Resident Evil 4
-Tales of Symphonia
-Biochock
-Final Fantasy 13
-Tales of Versperia

people are BEGGING for kh3, he knows this and mentioned it in an interview. after BBS release hes not going to waste time with ports. hes going to focus on what people are asking for.

Again your kidding me right?

He has other stuff to do other than kh and that was proven when he decided Final Fantasy 13 was more important.
He still has these games to get out before he EVEN dreams of KH3

-Final Fantasy 13 Agito/Series.

the only remake that would make sense is 358/2 days, and i can guarantee you even that game won't see a port.

OH NO THAT CANT BE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU BEING ALL KNOWING AND SUCH YOU JUST SAID

the reason for a port is to improve the graphics and scenery of the story.

Contradiction I think days is getting a port according to your logic since it has not good graphics and could be expanded >_>
Just like CoM.

you first said that it would only be the best if they make a port and add things, then you said all great games get a port. ur not making any sense. the port will be the best? is that what your trying to say?

Ahem you sir can not talk after your definition of a port >_>

What i meant was.
It has potential to be the best if they do it right and appeal to other gamers that dont have psps but ps3s if it can do that then it will be the best kh game so far.

Not counting CoM D:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I guess blacksamurai2 and I are the only ones in KH II's corner. ^_^

It's a matter of perspective and opinion. I just wish people wouldn't bash it relentlessly, but I can't blame them when the game brought them a massive amount of disappointment.

Though I still think that BBS will be much better KH II, only because they're improving on its flaws. So, in that sense, KH II was a necessary step.

The real question, as most would agree, asks whether or not BBS will surpass the original. At that point, it's a battle between nostalgia and the thrill of something new and exciting. Therefore, I won't honestly judge until the game's been out and the high has worn off.

Abbot

By the way. People have already seen Coded gameplay. If my memory serves me well, I do believe there are already three chapters out. You can check out the gameplay on YouTube. Also, I'm pretty sure Nomura has expressed plans in bringing Coded overseas. AND that Coded is actually canon, AND important. It serves the same purpose that CoM did. CoM bridged KH and KH2, and Coded is being made to bridge KH2 and KH3. And the gameplay actually looks fun. It's very puzzle-oriented, and the puzzles look fun. So, quit whining.

And while KH2 may have been a let down in terms of difficulty and story, the battle system was still a lot of fun. A lot of fun.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Agreed about the fun. What put me off was the heavy emphasis on missions and minigames. I managed to get a 100% complete journal in the end, but damn it was frustrating, and it detracted from the original game's charm I thought. I think there will be a lot of surprises to come with Birth By Sleep, and it has the potential to have some original and interesting concepts, especially being a prequel, so when I consider it in terms of gameplay, it's good to see that it has a lot of experience put in. Nomura's games have often experimented with unique systems, and with the KH team having worked on CoM, TWEWY, Dissidia and the upcoming Versus XIII, I have hope for it. KH1 was incredibly simple; KH2 took things further. It'll be great if this takes another step forward and makes it into an even more enjoyable experience than before.

crazzyBRY

the only thing that spices up BBS are the mysteries that are about to be told...:lol::lol::lol:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally KH2 story was a big let down for me but the battle system was really flashy and fun so that was a plus. BBS to me will be my best because the story looks promising and the battle system looks even more flashy than KH2. The KH games that are fighting for my best is BBS, CoM, and KH1. KH2 will always be my lowest sadly, gotta have a bad egg in a series and KH2 pretty much filled that in

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
That is your opinion. You can't prove for fact.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm actually writing my next article right now on why BBS will be the best. =]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AND that Coded is actually canon, AND important. It serves the same purpose that CoM did. CoM bridged KH and KH2, and Coded is being made to bridge KH2 and KH3. And the gameplay actually looks fun. It's very puzzle-oriented, and the puzzles look fun. So, quit whining.

And while KH2 may have been a let down in terms of difficulty and story, the battle system was still a lot of fun. A lot of fun.

How is a game that bridges KH1 and KHII less important than a game that bridges KHII and KHIII?
That's the same exact thing. :/

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah it's definitely true that the Disney worlds acted more as fillers rather than interesting developments for the plot. KH1's villains worked with the Heartless, and the Princesses of Heart meant that the worlds served importance for the game's climax. I'm expecting BBS to be a lot more like KH1 in that sense. Less silly minigames and missions, more story and interactivity!

Alex999

well, maybe the reason kh2 wasnt so good is because we all pretty much knew how it was going to end? and we had alot of story about it from com. so we knew alot of what was going on before we started playing. and the game made no effort to surprise us with anything.

one of my favorite parts of kh1 was how they kept the intensity up through the whole game specially at hallow bastion when you lose your keyblade!. and kh1 had a great ending because it wasn't expected, all 3 friends were separated instead of reunited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back