• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

Xigbar has a scar on his face..and probably braig wont..

The scar has to get their somehow, nobodies get the body and soul so the scar could have transferred. Unless Xemnas got pissed one day a decided to saber him in the face.

crazzyBRY

The scar has to get their somehow, nobodies get the body and soul so the scar could have transferred. Unless Xemnas got pissed one day a decided to saber him in the face.

or probably when xigbar saw a laser gun and checking it what to do, he accidentally hit the trigger and aim his face :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

crazzyBRY

A gunshot wouldn't leave a scar. It'd kill you.

i mean, it missed but hit your skin..like (uhhmm... i don't know whats it called) the bullet missed but hit your arm (skin?) and made a huge cut

idk----apparently the same team that made ff7 crisis core is helping out with kh bbs......

EDIT:The same team as RE:COM are doing BBS...and they use the same graphic engine as Crisis core...

D

Deleted member 71005

A gunshot wouldn't leave a scar. It'd kill you.

These are KH characters, like Final Fantasy characters logic doesn't apply to them. Remember in FFVII:AC when Yazoo shot Cloud in the face and Cloud was fine or how he got blown up in a materia explosion and came out without a scratch.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's being overhyped, yeah.
But it still looks to be one of the best to me, so far. Can't make that judgement until it comes out, though. BBS could easily turn into KHII.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
It's another KH game, of course it's going to be hyped up~ why else would there be sooo many topics about the game being posted in daily here? Unless they were just bitching about it, which would be pointless. Just don't buy the game if you don't care. I'm personally excited due to the fun gameplay, world choices, and interesting storyline. It could be a disappointment, but I'll hit that barrier when it comes :).

TerraFTW!

Yeah it being really Over-Hyped and I think the reason why is cause such little info on it. So When people make theories they want to see if there theory is correct. I also hate how a lot of people think it the best KH game yet when there is very little info and the game is not out yet.

Abbot

Yeah it being really Over-Hyped and I think the reason why is cause such little info on it. So When people make theories they want to see if there theory is correct. I also hate how a lot of people think it the best KH game yet when there is very little info and the game is not out yet.

They're not saying it IS the best KH game.
They're saying it's LOOKING like it is GOING to be the best KH game.

Using confirmed information, and personal opinion, people are saying they think it just may be the best KH game.

Then again, SE has 4/5 KH games under their belt, all with each of their own mistakes. I'm sure they don't want to pull another KH2, so they're being extra careful, and putting detail into this game. So it could be.

Radon

mofo

This pretty much sums up everything I would have said.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
This was also the case with KH2. But guess what happened? :/

once again, this all comes down to opinion. IMO kh2 wasn't THAT bad...

Opinions are what make the game look bad or good right? So the lesson from KH2 is not to get your hopes up TOO high or you'll end up being disappointed.

I say from what we've seen though it just MIGHT... MIGHT outdo the original >_>

TerraFTW!

I say from what we've seen though it just MIGHT... MIGHT outdo the original >_>

Once again this is what we thought would happen with KH2 is that it would "outdo" the original. But as majority rules it really did not meet expectations. Like you said yourself, dont get your hopes up too high. I really do not think, from what we have seen, that BbS will be better than KH1. I think it will be better than KH2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back